Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago i brought some greggs flushmounts off someone on the site-at the same time i ordered a intergrated tail from the dealership because i got a 20% discount---i was in a rush and i just wanted them installed RIGHT away, so i had the dealership put both of them in(STUPID) i kno

so i pick the bike up, bike is covered in dirt, they said there was some construction out back, ok no big deal--lights look good so i pull off. i get about half way down the block and something tells me to look for my reg. and insurance card---guess what missing not there---so i go back and they say oh it was never in there---bullsh^% i argue for alittle but it's getting me nowhere----so i go to dmv call my insur. company, get my stuff back-----so yesturday, i wanted to remove my heat shield, so i take my pass. seat off---them my seat, bingo, there's my papers under my seat, but i put them under my pass. seat. so the fu*&^ moved it, but when i asked them they said they never saw it!-----who in there right mind would put it under my seat? what if i had to give my info to a cop (what a minute officer while i unscrew my seat)

Ps. where they soldered the resistor, fell off, ontop of all of this so now i have to solder it back---thanks Monmouth Cycles!!

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
sorry to hear about that bro. the dealership never can seem to get things right.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way does anyone kno where i can get a cheap solder kit, im have no clue even where to begin, so i don't need a heavy duty one, just a little cheap one i would think would work, just to splice wire!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
aww yes you gotta love the dealerships....they sold me a 03-04 two bros pipe and told me it would work wel i only owned the bike for a month and was new to everything so i didnt know any better well it didnt fit..... i laugh at it now but i know whatyour going throw

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
steve2z said:
Just hit radio shack- usually they have a kit, has the iron and solder, also, may want to get some heat shrink tubing to cover the splices
thanks for your help

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:
aww yes you gotta love the dealerships....they sold me a 03-04 two bros pipe and told me it would work wel i only owned the bike for a month and was new to everything so i didnt know any better well it didnt fit..... i laugh at it now but i know whatyour going throw
i heard that... bought a brand new rr from them and order a pipe the same day. it comes in and i look at it. it is for an f4i. i took it back to them she said "oh i thought you said f4i." how do you get f4i from rr. not to mention she saw me buy it.

·
Registered
736 Posts
and labor rates are what? that sucks i don't use stealerships for anything anymore after the butchered my frame slider install i feel your pain bro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts