Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, posted a thread two weeks ago...but I put the wrong milege...how much should I sell my bike for on Cycletrader.com???

After 3 years of very satisfied ownership...I need to sell my baby...

Need funds to start my new business venture...

The 2003 600RR has around 12k miles on it. Great condition; lowsided once (no frame damage) and all damaged fairings were replaced.

Mods include (probably spent near $4k on mods alone):

Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-On, Ohlins Steering Damper, Power Commander III, Arata Rearsets, AFAM 45/15 Sprockets, DID 520 VM Chain, BMC Race Air Filter, Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit, Pazzo Racing Levers, LED rear footpeg turn signals, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator, Corbin Seat, Intuitive Frame Sliders and bar-end sliders, Gregg's Flushmounts, OEM rear seat cowl, Michelin Pilot Powers, Puig Racing Windscreen (smoke), ProGrip Gels Sportbike Grips, and updated paint job.

I also have a crapload of gear I'll probably sell on 600RR.net once the bike sells...

Cheers!

·
Registered
601 Posts
no idea what you should sell it for, but it may be obvious that you will see very low returns on the upgrades you made.

seems a stock bike at that mileage should fetch 5000-5500, maybe 6000 if you're lucky.

with the mods, probably would bring in 6000-6500 but that would be a stretch. even at 6000, your phone prob wont ring off the hook.

just my impressions from looking to purchase a bike recently. although my price range was a bit lower >4000

good luck to you and your business, champ.

ps. got a large sized jacket that you'd part with? if so, send me a picture pm.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey, I'd buy the pazzo levers from ya depending on color/price if you're interested in parting it out.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Do you still have the replaced fairings??? if you have an upper, ill take it!!!

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
Hello, posted a thread two weeks ago...but I put the wrong milege...how much should I sell my bike for on Cycletrader.com???

After 3 years of very satisfied ownership...I need to sell my baby...

Need funds to start my new business venture...

The 2003 600RR has around 12k miles on it. Great condition; lowsided once (no frame damage) and all damaged fairings were replaced.

Mods include (probably spent near $4k on mods alone):

Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-On, Ohlins Steering Damper, Power Commander III, Arata Rearsets, AFAM 45/15 Sprockets, DID 520 VM Chain, BMC Race Air Filter, Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit, Pazza Racing Levers, LED rear footpeg turn signals, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator, Corbin Seat, Intuitive Frame Sliders and bar-end sliders, Gregg's Flushmounts, OEM rear seat cowl, Michelin Pilot Powers, Puig Racing Windscreen (smoke), ProGrip Gels Sportbike Grips, and updated paint job.

I also have a crapload of gear I'll probably sell on 600RR.net once the bike sells...

Cheers!
i think you live in my complex. are you in irvine?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think you should part-out the performance parts here on 600rr.net. and Sell your bike in close to stock form. You will prob. make more money in the end.

I'm trying to sell my 03 with 8k miles for $5000 and seem to be having a hard time. Although I live in South West Colorado.

Best of luck

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
I think you should part-out the performance parts here on 600rr.net. and Sell your bike in close to stock form. You will prob. make more money in the end.

I'm trying to sell my 03 with 8k miles for $5000 and seem to be having a hard time. Although I live in South West Colorado.

Best of luck
Agreed, you probably won't get much for the mods I would say with the mods most you could get would be 6500.00 to the right buyer. Part it out bring it back to almost stock and sell it for around 5000.00

As for MTNTOY not sure why you can't sell your for that my buddy just sold his 03rr with only 3500 miles on it for 6000.00 he in MN. Unless you have a crap load of miles try putting it in some different website and papers. BTW the 03 was damn near stock except for flushmounts and corbin seat thats it.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
How did you enter in miles in kbb? When I looked up my bike it never asked for mileage
It doesn't provide the option of entering mileage . . . but if you click on the highlighted 'Mileage/condition link' it will provide a table of estimated mileage based on the year of the bike and size of the engine.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Off Topic: Your S2000 is soo sick.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments!!!

I will part out (some) of the bike... These parts and gear are for sale...please PM me for offers! Note: All parts have approximately 5k miles on them...cheers!

1) Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-On

2) Ohlins Steering Damper

3) Power Commander III

4) Arata Rearsets

5) Pazzo Racing Levers

6) Corbin Seat

7) OEM rear seat cowl

8) Dainese jacket (Yellow) and Zip-in Pants and Sliders - Don't have the model # yet, will post pictures of all mods and gear shortly... I am 5'10" and 155lbs and this gear fits me perfectly. Also includes both black and yellow sliders. Great condition!

8) Alpinestars TZ-1 (blue), Zip-in Pans, Sliders and Gloves (SP2) - The jacket, Zip-in pants, sliders, and gloves suffered a low-side at Streets of Willow in Rosamond, CA, but last layers are still intact and still looks aesthetical.

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
give me a price on the jacket and a picture if possible. I just picked up a 600rr 03 not to long ago and it's damn near impossible to find a nice yellow jacket to match. Thanks
Isaiah

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Thanks for all the comments!!!

I will part out (some) of the bike... These parts and gear are for sale...please PM me for offers! Note: All parts have approximately 5k miles on them...cheers!

1) Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-On

2) Ohlins Steering Damper

3) Power Commander III

4) Arata Rearsets

5) Pazzo Racing Levers

6) Corbin Seat

7) OEM rear seat cowl

8) Dainese jacket (Yellow) and Zip-in Pants and Sliders - Don't have the model # yet, will post pictures of all mods and gear shortly... I am 5'10" and 155lbs and this gear fits me perfectly. Also includes both black and yellow sliders. Great condition!

8) Alpinestars TZ-1 (blue), Zip-in Pans, Sliders and Gloves (SP2) - The jacket, Zip-in pants, sliders, and gloves suffered a low-side at Streets of Willow in Rosamond, CA, but last layers are still intact and still looks aesthetical.

Cheers!

In order to keep with the site rules, please state your prices.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.