Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 3 years of very satisfied ownership...I need to sell my baby...

Need funds to start my new business venture...

The 2003 600RR has around 6k miles on it. Great condition; lowsided once (no frame damage) and all damaged fairings were replaced.

Mods include (probably spent near $4k on mods alone):

Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-On, Ohlins Steering Damper, Power Commander III, Arata Rearsets, AFAM 45/15 Sprockets, DID 520 VM Chain, BMC Race Air Filter, Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit, Pazza Racing Levers, LED rear footpeg turn signals, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator, Corbin Seat, Intuitive Frame Sliders and bar-end sliders, Gregg's Flushmounts, OEM rear seat cowl, Michelin Pilot Powers, Puig Racing Windscreen (smoke), ProGrip Gels Sportbike Grips, and updated paint job.

I also have a crapload of gear I'll probably sell on 600RR.net once the bike sells...

Cheers!

·
Registered
526 Posts
you could probably get 6500 in oklahoma

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Like sdilonerr said, sell some of those mods separately, especially stuff like the steering damper and rearsets, because those won't add anything to the price of the bike, but you'll be able to get decent money for them if you sell them separately. Most buyers will only be concerned with the book value of the bike (a stock bike)... they won't care what you spent on mods.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After reading your posts...I got anywhere from 4500-6500...

Was the low-end "as is" or stock 600RR (without parts)...and was the high-end "as is" or stock 600RR + Parts??? Sorry confused...

Also, does it make a difference that I'm in Southern Cali? Since demand is higher...is price higher???

Thanks for the compliments on the S2K!!! :) There's no way I'm selling her...she means too much to me. Go Honda!!! Here's some photos for ya guys...

And stock look!!!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Nice Car Bro!

Love those rims blacked out with the strip, HAWT!

Jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts