Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Haha, well, he's not an idiot... he's better than we are probably.. but regardless, holy crap that sucks. Rossi almost did that last year, forget which race.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I remember many years ago Aaron Yates pulled a victory wheelie a lap too early and it cost him the race too.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
that sucks it could happen though you lose track of your laps ouch!
Not with your pit board showing L1 in sky writing sized letters.... He is now driving the fail bus.

·
Registered
962 Posts
ahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
411 Posts
in gp2 (Formula1 feeder series) a few yrs back at the monaco grand prix of all places, the leading car pulled over to the wall to wave to the team, only problem the finish line was another 300 ft down the track!! he figured it out to late and came in 3rd by the time he got to the line! doh!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
no matter how good of racer you are if u fail at basic math lol u r an idiot
I think everyone's miscounted at least once in their life.. not to mention, Rossi, who many regard to be the greatest motorcyclist alive, made the exact same mistake, though not to that degree of severity.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Not with your pit board showing L1 in sky writing sized letters.... He is now driving the fail bus.
however i agree to this.... you have got to pay attention to your pit crew and the sign my buddy almost did this at a wera race and said he was counting down from ten laps to go and just miss counted it and backed off the throttle coming accross the finish

·
Registered
551 Posts
ohhhhh man thats sucks for him and his team...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts