Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am selling my GPA211's front and rear, these are the NEW GPA's designed to be better than the n-tec's, this is not rumor it was what I was told from Race Tire Service, which is dunlops east coast distributor. I bought these new and used at the annual event at JGP, I hate wet tracks, so unfortunately I missed all the morning sessions, I think I have maybe 4-5 sessions with 3-5 laps per sessions,In NOVICE,on an 05 600rr stock except PC filter and Pipe, first pic is of them right before I went out and the rest are date and what they look like now. Let me know if you have any questions, or need different pics. these were made a couple months ago, these are about as new as you can get. not last years stuff.
These have ALOT of life on them, I would use them again, but I like having new tires everytime I go out, so these gotta go for new ones.
Looking for $300 Shipped
Yes I used Chicken Hawk tire warmers, so NO cold tearing.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
these are over $400 new guys, you don't get any better than these. Want top of the line, here ya go!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear was made in june of 2011
front was made in september of 2011
these suckers are fresh :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for the sticky!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
190/55 rear

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol 1/2 a track day, I didn't ride the first 3-4 sessions the track was wet.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
31f hot 21-24r hot Dunlop says 21 I like it at about 24 stuck like glue, no problems what so ever, if you haven't run the new 211's you don't know what your missing, I think there as good, if not better than n-tecs

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not trying to bash your post but the dunlop website is selling front and back for $284.00
I assume you have no idea what you are looking at :spank: by your posts i'm guessing you are a street only guy, so these tires would be something you would know nothing about other than hearing about them. and btw dunlop is not selling these for $284 for the pair, you are looking at the trackday special which are $289 for 209F/211R, cause if they were, they would shut down all other tire companies, that would mean they have the best tire, cheaper than the all other tires. :retard:
Please Educate yourself before posting, "SEARCH"

front and rear or just rear for that price?
would be front and rear

The dunlop special is selling a 211 rear and 209 front and personally i prefer the 211 front than the 209... i purchased one a few months back and it was $330 shipped im sure theres a price difference between the 209 front and 211 front

"because 4 cylinders is one too many"
yeah I was gonna use the 209/211 combo too, but I don't like the 209 front either, and yes there is a difference in price from the 209 and 211 front

·
Registered
143 Posts
The gpa's 211 are $375 brand new. I know this because I race with nothing but them. You can get them through Dunlop or performance cycle works. $26 for shipping ang handling. Just wanted you to know

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.