Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this point and time Im wishing I never bought this GPR damper. 06 600RR, base plate is hitting tank bracket at full lock. Called GPR and talked to a technician and was not much help. He said he's heard of this problem before and told me that the 600RR they had there was very close to hitting but didnt hit so I guess im out of luck. The tank bracket & base plate is poorly designed and they dont really want to do anything about it. He told me to email him some pictures and hed get back to me but havent heard anything. Never gonna buy a GPR product again unless they some how resolve this issue within the week which is doubtfully. /rant

C

·
0 Posts
Send me a pm with details and I will be in contact with GPR. We will get to the bottom of this one too.. lol I swear by their products.

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well someone emailed me back, said they would have and engineer look at (maybe make a new tank bracket so ppl stop having this problem?). They said they would send me a new unit in the mean time. Not sure what that means, guess they send me a whole new damper set? I dunno. Guess Ill see. Hopefully all this gets worked out so I can change this post to a positive review.

C

·
0 Posts
I e-mailed Rodney about your case and he must have got right on it. Good job Rodney!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts