Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know about these exhausts?? The first one i saw was on ebay, i read a little about it...but one thing that stood out to me was they are all hand made in italy... much like those beautiful ferrari's!!! lol, anyways, let me know if anyone has any news about them!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,855 Posts
Wow, don't mean to thread jack, but is that website legit? I mean, those prices seem scary cheap. Anybody know first hand, the quality of the GPR exhausts?
GPR exhausts are quality man, i have a Polini Ti slip-on made by GPR & they are very nice.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,855 Posts
I can't believe those prices. I'm gonna pick one up. Wonder if power commander has a map for those?
you can try maps for the Arrow, Arata or Akra for these pipes, the Arrow is the closest resemblance to these pipes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Alright, I ordered the GPR exhaust for my 06 on this past Sunday. $166 with free shipping. I received it this morning, and installed it this morning. I'm still shocked i got it for so cheap. I got the CF slip on and the quality is GREAT. Sounds awesome too. Now, I've just gotta find out what map to use with the Power Commander. If i take it and have it custom mapped, that's all I have to do right? That would take the place of downloading a map from the cd, right?

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,855 Posts
Alright, I ordered the GPR exhaust for my 06 on this past Sunday. $166 with free shipping. I received it this morning, and installed it this morning. I'm still shocked i got it for so cheap. I got the CF slip on and the quality is GREAT. Sounds awesome too. Now, I've just gotta find out what map to use with the Power Commander. If i take it and have it custom mapped, that's all I have to do right? That would take the place of downloading a map from the cd, right?
yes, a custom map is way better than a downloaded map from PC, every engine is different, even 2 bikes that are identical in setup can have varied hp output.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just received mine today. I took the old one off. Now i am having trouble installing it. Did you guys use the same gasket that is between the slip on piping and header end or get a new one? Did any one use gasket maker that is what i am thinking of doing. Also I wanted to know what hardware did you guys use to secure the slip on to the tail end of the bike? The instructions are few if any and in italian. Any info wil be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,855 Posts
I just received mine today. I took the old one off. Now i am having trouble installing it. Did you guys use the same gasket that is between the slip on piping and header end or get a new one? Did any one use gasket maker that is what i am thinking of doing. Also I wanted to know what hardware did you guys use to secure the slip on to the tail end of the bike? The instructions are few if any and in italian. Any info wil be greatly appreciated.
post pics of the slip-on including all that came inside the box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hope this is not a dead thread

i am also looking into a G.P.R full exhuast for my 2007 600rr. i found one on ebay... http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CBR-6...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item415ee43de1 they want 890 for it... so it is about 200 to 400 less than some of the more popular brands that i have been looking at i.e. akaprovic two brothers jardine... what got me was that it is hand made in italy, and from being station over seas for so long i have found that some of these out of country brands have competitive products if they were ever allowed to be sold in the US. i guess what i am looking for is a really good review on anything from this company... the only thing i could find constant is that they have the HONDA CBR 1000 RR IANNUZZO A MONZA SUPERBIKE 2010 on lock. well thank you for the info that i have already found in this thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a gpr dual thunder line exhaust I bought for my bike. I really like the look of the exhaust and it sounds very nice also. I've had many people come up to me just to find out what kind of an exhaust it is. I also got it for under two hundred so I couldnt turn it down.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts