Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put up a little something about my experience with GPR. I lost the 32mm stem nut that the damper came with and since the manual says not to use the stock 30mm one, I called GPR to see if I could buy one. They said they'd send one for free. Within a couple days, I got the nut via UPS! I was surprised they sent it via UPS. It probably cost more to ship it than the nut costs. Well, I went to put the damper on & I realized I was missing the set screws. Doh! So I call GPR and, this time I wanted to pay for the screws since this was my second time calling them. They said they'd send out the screws free of charge. I asked them to send it regular mail this time and they did. I got it the very next day.

Two thumbs way up for GPR!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good to know. I had the head snap off of one of mine. I got at home depot but I also ordered another set from bikebolts. It took 2 weeks to get to my house. FYI...home depot carries metric socket head type bolts in a bunch of sizes.

·
Registered
500 Posts
an outstanding company deserves the recognition.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I've payed them to service my dampers a few times. they used to do it yearly for free since that's what the device needs, now they charge. I was having problems with the setting of my dampers changing while racing hard and attempted to contact them by e-mail and phone about the problem, what was causing it and if it was something they had seen before. They would not give me an answer and the problem continues. I'm not sure if I'll buy a third GPR after having functional issues and no support in addressing them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yeap GPR is freakin awsome

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just put my damper on, and love it....outstanding product and service!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting, when I bought mine brand new. They sent the wrong size bolts, when I contacted them via e-mail, they just told me the size to buy at the hardware store. The bolts were only like $2.00 but I paid $350 for a brand new damper kit with incorrect bolts. I am happy with the damper but was pissed that night when I figured out they didn't fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts