Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well cv and i have had a few discussions over this subject in the past few days and unfortunitly i didnt have cv's input on this matter back in decemeber when i purchased that crap hole of a steering damper. GPR would not refund money, product, base plate nothing. they basiclly said hey we know that some of our stabalizers dont fit certain bikes because of the stems but who cares it isnt our fault that you (as the customer) bought a miss manufactured HONDA motorcycle. (let me see HONDA or gpr which one would you bet your money on) and being that gpr wouldnt have a business if it were not for Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, and HONDA you would think they would come up with a rememdy for this problem instead of bad mouthing HONDA and their customers saying it is everyone elses fault but theirs.

well as you can see i am very much against GPR and i wouldnt use one of those over priced paper weights on bike if it was givin to me. as a matter of fact let me check with moderators and see if i cant get a group buy started on some ohlins or scotts(the same now) dampers. i will have to check the price at which i can get them at so if you are interested pls pm me so i can see how many we are looking at. also what kind were yall wanting (head mount or the cylider type.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Screw that guy! Just to piss them off, why don't you make them prove that its not their product thats mismanufactured? Do you guys not have any sort of consumer protection law there? Else just harass them until they take it back!!

Else just sell it to someone else on the site (that is, if the product is not defective). Sorry bout the bad buy dude.

BTW. Liking the signature. Bad service = bad review. The way it should be!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have the scotts performance, for my bike and it fit great and was a quick install.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I might be interested in a scotts....I believe its interchangeable with other bikes which makes it sweet as apple pie...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts