Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As requested, here are the pics. Yes the quality is **** and i will get better ones tomorrow afternoon when im able to pull the bike out the garage. Took me a little over an hour to get on. They're def not perfect but when my wheels are in motion, kiss my ass! :wave:

I did some shots with flash to show the level of reflectiveness. (which there isnt)

Again...better pics tomorrow afternoon!! enjoy. I plan to go the black/gold route :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

i also took off my stompgrips to kinda "clean up" the look of the bike. I also removed the passenger pegs. I do have some "golden" plans for the bike in the future but i won't reveal those secrets just yet :X

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already know the secrets :-x
dont u dare!! :toothy4:

ps: add me on ur myspace. Link below. Nice profile song btw. I listen to that song while im driving and makes me wanna get krazy!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
here's some daytime shots..didnt get much. camera sucks

i love how they match the front rotors :) ...makes my rotors almost look aftermarket to the newbie-eye :p

the bike feels much faster wit the stripes now

·
Registered
75 Posts
i wonder how good those gold stripes would look on a Pearl White/Silver.....(photochop!)

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,642 Posts
gold on graf! bad a$$! looks good bro. can't wait to see more gold on her. now take a full body shot of her. i want the full effect.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gold on graf! bad a$$! looks good bro. can't wait to see more gold on her. now take a full body shot of her. i want the full effect.
I should have a fully body shot by this weekend i believe Friday is the day where we get a hint of sunshine.

I cannot wait til i get more gold on her, but it won't be for another few months. I promise it'll look great when it's complete :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.