Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for people who might be interested in swapping cars with other members.

I am still getting used to the game and its new layout - so I am not even falmiliar with how to trade cars - but i know it is possible.

(If a thread like this already exists mods please delete)

If not i think this thread might warrent a sticky???

Let the trade negotiations begin:cruising:

·
Registered
123 Posts
parker, you already know what i have, hehe, but I'll post anyways...

- Ferrari F40
- GT40 Race car
- Lamborghini Countach
- Chapparal 2D Race car
- Ferrari 330 P4 Race car

you've got dibs though...

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any one have the Formula Gran Turismo that they are willing to trade?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I need an x runner it is never on the used lot. Screen name is bunnytextoast9. I'll trade or buy, I have a bunch of gift cars I don't want.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I need an x runner it is never on the used lot. Screen name is bunnytextoast9. I'll trade or buy, I have a bunch of gift cars I don't want.

i had one show up very early in the game and i didnt buy it not knowing i would need a damn truck later... so i got stuck using a Ram i won :banghead: and the gear ratios sucked ass (had to get the custom tranny) but it makes power easily

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
just got GT5 and a PS3 this morning,

my psn is deppravacion

add me

very excited about the online play. have not had a chance to race one yet. still trying to figure the ins and outs of this new interface. ha.

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
i had one show up very early in the game and i didnt buy it not knowing i would need a damn truck later... so i got stuck using a Ram i won :banghead: and the gear ratios sucked ass (had to get the custom tranny) but it makes power easily
I had to do this as well. The Ram can win but it does need a bit of tuning and some spirited driving (perhaps some brazen corner cutting as well).

If anybody wants to add me, my PSN is janglingjack. I have around 30 gift cars, most of which I don't particularly need so am willing to trade something another user needs for anything interesting.

On to the A-Spec Extreme level now and slowly working my way through that. It's going to be pita to try and win every race at this level.

very excited about the online play. have not had a chance to race one yet. still trying to figure the ins and outs of this new interface. ha.
I have yet to try this as well. I've never been much of an online gaming fan but it looks interesting enough to try anyway.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
i wont need to trade until I'm done all the races, IF i want to "catch them all"

so far the multi-account trick is working well to get money for anything I wanna buy.
are you talking about the birthday thing, ? i guess you make a new account and make your birthday in the year of the car you want...and you get a gift car.. have not done this yet, i guess i should so i can catch up to everybody.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
my psn is LOVEthatDC2 ... hit me up ppl! just got the game today and it's amazing! ..... i have crappy cars for now as I've only been playing it for about 10 minutes

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
PSN is Lanco_Rider

I am officially hooked on this game. I just started earlier this evening and got two licenses and am in the midst of hooking up my Civic Type R.

·
Registered
821 Posts
my psn is helghastrx7

i go on from time to time, i suck but its someone to race with right? lol especially if you wana win hahaha

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Is every "B spec" race one of these stupid coaching things? That is the gayest thing I have ever played. I really enjoy trying to coach some retard who doesn't know how to drive.

·
Registered
821 Posts
yea it is, imo it does suck but its an easy way to make money, as long as you give him a car thats far better then he or his competition is, he always wins lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
yea your definetly right its kinda stupid, but when i get pissed off at a race i kind of relax and take a break and watch someone else race

i dont really have too many cars but i have one car i built and when i get a chance to use it i do lol

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Seriously... My driver sucks ass.

This is really pissing me off. I have won gold in every single race series I've been in so far and this ******* is ******* everything up.

What a retarded game mode.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts