Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
anybody else waiting for this game to come out/?

its supposed to be bad ass
:gun1:

I hate to even think about it b/c if i start playing i'll have to get the newest greatest logitech steering wheel and i don't have room in my house for a whole cocckpit right now.

·
Registered
796 Posts
^^ no kidding man. i have it on preorder, they pushed it back to end of Feb...sucks balls. cant wait tho.
According to Amazon, the release date is March 31, 2010. Although, they have pushed the date back many times already. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out until late 2010.

However, the demo where you can play one track, with one car only will be available for download on the PSN on December 17th until january 24th. It will be time trial only, so you'll be the only car on the track. They are having a contest on whoever gets the best lap time on the demo will win an all expense paid trip to the indianapolis 500.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/07/gran-turismo-5-demo-coming-to-psn-on-dec-17-gt-academy-returns/

There is also talk that they may include motorcycles in this game.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes Ive been waiting a long time for this game. I've had it pre ordered at the game store for a month and a half already! I haven't heard about the March 31st release date. They told me at the game store it will be in Feb. 2nd or 3rd depending on when they decide to ship it. I'm gonna go up to the game store I got mine pre ordered at and see what they say. That's gonna really pss me off they push it back to March :cursin:.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup yup. when a game is as good as this they can basically do whatever they want. its not like you wont buy it cuz its a few more months to wait...
i heard end of Feb, but i dont doubt they could make it longer.

thats a cool tidbit about the download Ferax. gona have to check that out.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm ready to try out that demo that comes out on the 17th. A free trip to the indy 500 would be sweet:thumbup:

·
Registered
796 Posts
I remember a few years back when gt4 was going to be released... same thing happened. I think it was actually released over a year past the original release date.

What controllers do you guys to like to play with for racing games? Regular Playstation controllers or actual steering wheels with pedals?

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i was in line waiting for the store to open when it came out. there were like 10 ppl in line with me.,

for now i just use the controller the system comes with. when the full game is released i planned on getting the new bad ass wheel/pedal combo. and a little racing seat with a cup holder for my beer and an ashtray. the world will make sense then...

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i have one of the force feedback wheels, it was f*cking hard, the newest version is supposed to be the sh*t tho

·
Registered
321 Posts
According to Amazon, the release date is March 31, 2010. Although, they have pushed the date back many times already. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out until late 2010.

However, the demo where you can play one track, with one car only will be available for download on the PSN on December 17th until january 24th. It will be time trial only, so you'll be the only car on the track. They are having a contest on whoever gets the best lap time on the demo will win an all expense paid trip to the indianapolis 500.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/07/gran-turismo-5-demo-coming-to-psn-on-dec-17-gt-academy-returns/

There is also talk that they may include motorcycles in this game.

It's coming out in Japan in March 2010, after that is the rest of the world.

The demo is up on PSN indefinitely, not only till January 24th. That's when the GT Academy contest ends.

And, no, there are not motorcycles, stop being stupid.

But then again, you aren't too bright are you?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i dunno bout you all but this is horrible and playstation should be ashamed of themselves...
who releases a console and doesnt release their feature game?
xbox would never release a new console without a new halo i can tell you that...

from all ive heard i wouldnt expect this game until December 2010...thats the last i heard of it and im sure the pushbacks this year will be aggravating

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Been waiting for this game like forever ago. I got tired of playing GT5 Prologue with only a few tracks.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok WTF, im trying to find the new dowload for the time trial shite and i cannot find it on PSN, someone please guide my retarded ass and help me find this bitch so i can DL it PLEASE!:retard::retard::retard:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts