Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from R* that the first official trailer will be out 11-2-11.

As a huge longtime fan of the series (since the top-down ps1 days) I genuinely look forward to these releases more than any other game. :banger:

Can't wait!

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
Just got an email from R* that the first official trailer will be out 11-2-11.

As a huge longtime fan of the series (since the top-down ps1 days) I genuinely look forward to these releases more than any other game. :banger:

Can't wait!
:+1: 10char
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Got the same e-mail. Wasn't even aware that GTA5 was officially in development. I don't play games much these days but can always find time for some GTA or Gran Turismo.

My brother in law knows they guy who created the original series. He's a big car nut and regularly does track days at my local circuit in his Porsche 911 Carrera RS.

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Got the same e-mail. Wasn't even aware that GTA5 was officially in development. I don't play games much these days but can always find time for some GTA or Gran Turismo.

My brother in law knows they guy who created the original series. He's a big car nut and regularly does track days at my local circuit in his Porsche 911 Carrera RS.
Must be Sam or Dan Houser. Both those guys live in the shadows from everything I've read. Good to see that they're human after all. :lol: Don't know many people who wouldn't trade shoes with them, myself included.

·
Registered
133 Posts
San Andreas was the best and most fun GTA imo. This one looks like it will come close. Especially if we can fly the jet in the trailer

·
OG
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
San Andreas was the best and most fun GTA imo. This one looks like it will come close. Especially if we can fly the jet in the trailer
I completely agree. Since the crop duster is back I assume all planes are back, so you're probably going to be able to fly the jet!

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
I'm excited for this game!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i hope everything looks as good during gameplay as it does on the trailer. If it does, im definitely gonna have to get it.

I dunno why but i think Vice City was my favorite GTA. Not sure if it was the story, the music, or just the simplicity of it all.

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I dunno why but i think Vice City was my favorite GTA. Not sure if it was the story, the music, or just the simplicity of it all.
agreed! although i do like the vehicles/transportation on San Andreas better, the parachute is badass

i dont really play any video games, but i do play gta, i usually just run from the cops, before i know it 3 hrs has passed! haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts