Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got the 06 in silver and as all of you are aware it is naked as far as graphics are concerned. I saw the silver 05's had the black honda wing and i kinda liked that....whats everyones opinion on it...graphics or none?

·
Registered
907 Posts
whats with all the newbs today??

Firstly, welcome.

Secondly, do what you want...it's your bike. Personally, I think the silvers look way to plain without graphics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I personally love the factory graphics. Alot of people here take all the stock stickers off their bikes and to me they a plain. I am changing the colors on the graphics of my 04 RR. Right now the a black outlined in silver. When finished they will be orange outlined in silver. It will look sick on the blue!!

You can order a complete set of factory stickers from Tapeworks.com in any color!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I agree the Silver is too plain, Wiz- Your bike looks much better with the wings, way to go. IMO the all black and the Blue bikes are the only ones that look right plain. They have a plain silver one at the dealership where I live along with an orange tribal, which looks better in person than pictures. They also have a blue and yellow 1000 which OMG, to me is just fugly (not to offend anyone just my opinion, not that it's worth much...)

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I live in PA and can get you all the decals you need, PM me with your wants when you decide.

Jason

PS: Where abouts are you in PA?

·
Registered
907 Posts
his myspace says Tamaqua. Never heard of it

C

·
0 Posts
Wizard said:
I thought my '03 yellow looked too plain, so I winged it right after I got it.....

I think you should take it 1 step further and go with the flat black tail and lowers... Powder coat your swingarm and engine cover and just paint your fork bottoms. Black pazzo levers would be nice too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I also have the Silver '06 RR. I got it because I liked it plain. I now realize that it's not so much that I like it plain, but that I didn't like the wings on it. Until I have enough money and come up with some graphics that I can actually live with, I don't mind the plain look at all.

I do think the decal-less look is better on bright colors like yellow and red!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts