Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the pitty party stories, i just had to post about my day to hopefully bring some happiness to .net. woke up early and hit GMR...loved that canyon. no cops, not too many cagers, and not even really that many bikes. props to exiler for coming through and busting canyons. got to break in my new full akra and BMC filter. Got home and started drinking!!! so im like 15 beers in and just had to spread the happiness :all_cohol

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
sounds like a great day to me, wish I coulda rode here... third straight day of rain and flash floods

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea the weather was perfect...nice n cool all the way up to GMR....then it was nice and sunny up there, made for a great ride and warm roads. tires got to temp fast.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, that sux. i guess we're spoiled here in so cal with nice roads and year around riding...lol

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
ya, I like the area I live but I sure loved living in the valley (texas) and really liked living in tulsa ok. oh well, cant have everything!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea exiler was down to ride, so i headed out there. nice canyon.....i think i found my new playground...lol

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait, i just remembered, there was one bad part to the ride. my brakes were squeeling like a pig on the way down. i need to upgrade asap, i didn't like hearing that sound all the way to every apex.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah,..I did like 150 miles of mountain twisties today...now drinking beer and postin up with you bee-atches

Life is good LOL :icon_lol:
LMFAO...things couldn't be better....

and now im in a shopping mood....looks like the 600 is gonna get some more goodies.

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
http://www.livevideo.com/video/166654454EF849A586F1AE4C6057589F/dpucks-gmr-9-13-08.aspx
i was there that morning lol with a bunch of guys from SBN. exiler was supposed to meet up with us too

nice vid speede... yeah ur guys start time was a little to early for me considering i didn't get off of work until late the night before... did u guys go this morning... i should be there next weekend forsure...:toothy4: like patron said... its going to be my new playground...

·
Registered
743 Posts
lol, that sux. i guess we're spoiled here in so cal with nice roads and year around riding...lol
lol. You don't live in the High Desert. I live in the Victorville area. About late november it will literally start freezin here. I'll have to carefully cruise to the valley to ride.

·
Multi Kill
2,596 Posts
With all the pitty party stories, i just had to post about my day to hopefully bring some happiness to .net. woke up early and hit GMR...loved that canyon. no cops, not too many cagers, and not even really that many bikes. props to exiler for coming through and busting canyons. got to break in my new full akra and BMC filter. Got home and started drinking!!! so im like 15 beers in and just had to spread the happiness :all_cohol

they're all there at night. normally weekend nights. watch out, most of them are dumb kids in their civics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts