Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and in the process of buying my frist bike... a 2004 cbr600rr. The bike has 5500 miles and has never been down. All stock except Repsol Fairings, frame sliders, and windscreen. I feel like it is way too good of a deal to pass up. The guy is taking 3350. I just want some advice on whether or not that is just a GREAT deal, or too good to be true.

Thanks,
Taylor

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm always suspicious when told that a bike has never been down, but at the same time doesn't have the original fairings on it, or at the very least with it. If he has the originals then he's probably telling the truth. If not i'd say he's probably full of it. That being said, nothing wrong with buying a bike thats been down. I did and haven't regretted the decision. If everything checks out mechanically, then i'd say your getting a good buy and go for it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good point, I didn't think to ask about the original fairings. It looks like it has never been down so either way I guess that's irrelevant. Thanks for the response!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts