Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a great experience, cheap prices, fast shipment, custom work, and OUTSTANDING decals look no further. I've been working with Eddie from www.rrdecals.com for quite sometime now and have referred him to many of my fellow riders. No one including myself have had anything negative to say about him, his services, or his products!

He doesnt just do motorcycle decals, he does decals for everything from shop walls, to car, bikes, trailers, race teams etc. You can order predesigned decals, custom designed decals, anything.

Here are some photos on my bikes with his decals on them. 07 600 track bike; all decals done by Eddie. 08 1000 street bike; wheel decals and 1000rr decals.

Again Eddies website is,

www.rrdecals.com

·
Registered
774 Posts
He indeed is a great person to work with. I bought some from him like 5 months ago, but they do fade rather quickly. Good thing he sent me an extra decal and I just recently put it on again with 3 layers of clearcoat.

Notice my Sig. The top and bottom were put on 5 months ago and after 1 month there is a big difference in color already. After 2nd month it was a pale orange.

So op I do advise getting some clearcoat if u hadn't already

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He indeed is a great person to work with. I bought some from him like 5 months ago, but they do fade rather quickly. Good thing he sent me an extra decal and I just recently put it on again with 3 layers of clearcoat.

Notice my Sig. The top and bottom were put on 5 months ago and after 1 month there is a big difference in color already. After 2nd month it was a pale orange.

So op I do advise getting some clearcoat if u hadn't already
Ive had my wheel decals on my bike for over 2 years now with no problems at all and usually yellow fades quickly. None of my decals have faded or had any problems! Race bike decals are black so again I dont for see anything going wrong with them either!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts