Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few days ago that i was bummed that i could find a used 600RR, and didnt get approved for a new one. Well I finally found one. Just by chance stumbled on a honda dealership in Toledo Ohio, they had a 03 with 4770 on the odom in great condition. Jardine pipe, double windscreen and frame sliders. The bike is in great condition never been downed. Got the bike tax, tag, title and even shipping to FL for 6999. Great deal I think!
Faxing me the paper work on Monday, bad news is I'll have to wait about 2 weeks to get her b/c of shipping. Heres some pics of my new baby, sorry for the pic size

·
Registered
441 Posts
You sure that isn't an 04 or did they repaint it? In 03 they had Yellow, Black, & Red/Black. :) Blue didn't come out till 04.

Nice Bike Though!! Congrats!

·
Registered
540 Posts
yea, aren't the tank wings an 04 thing too?

rip off that left mid fairing and see if she has a heat shield on the rectifier ;)

nice bike btw! welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Math1us said:
You sure that isn't an 04 or did they repaint it? In 03 they had Yellow, Black, & Red/Black. :) Blue didn't come out till 04.

Nice Bike Though!! Congrats!

yeah, "never been down" means "...that you can see after we replaced the bodywork with what we could find..."

Gibsonn-check to make sure since no 03 came in blue. it was an 04 color only. if you're happy with the price then its a good deal...just be sure about the crash history (and the color)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
opps sorry guys got caught up in the excitment, re-read the ad and it is a 04 model.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Kinda what I figured...

In that case, good buy man, and very nice bike.
haha, and as said before, this site will be your new addiction. You will be surprised how much information these people can dish out to ya. I recommend staying away from the Modification or Items for Sale sections if you are short on cash though. You'd be amazed at the things you suddenly "need" to have... hehe... I should take my own advice sometimes...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys I love her already. I will need to stay away from the mods secton for mabey a little bit, I need new gear and my hide is more important than a nice set of satos (or is it?). Now all I have to do is wait 2 weeks to see her :(

C

·
0 Posts
Looks good to me! Red/Black is better, but blue is the next best thing (I keed, I keed).

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Pretty nice find. Ashame its not the black and silver-winged one. You are on your way to the addiction of the rr and this site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts