1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
9k, lol...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Someone needs to claim their free bike! Something tells me key also includes pink slip though, which is most likely in hands of lien holder.

·
Registered
374 Posts
9k for that? Ahahaha...thanks i'll go buy it brand new. But to the OP and everyone...yes that is a good intro. Talk up your bike. Don't just say "up for sale is a ______"....that doesn't make you wanna keep reading or anything. So yes thats a good post.

But if the key cost 9k i'll just take the bike. My friend has a rape van and i know a couple big dudes. Haha.

No but really i would never steal a bike. Bike thieves have a special place in hell. And the only way to kill one is with a clutch lever thru the heart.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Guys, don't forget that the price for this bike is in CANADIAN funds. . ..... someone will pay that though, considering a new bike is $13500 after taxes in CANADA.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I think that is a poor way to advertise and invites people to fvck with you. Hopefully somebody doesn't poke him in the eye and take his free bike from him. Most people want serious buyers..that add doesn't exactly promote that too well. What a tool. :tard:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I think that is a poor way to advertise and invites people to fvck with you. Hopefully somebody doesn't poke him in the eye and take his free bike from him. Most people want serious buyers..that add doesn't exactly promote that too well. What a tool. :tard:
Forgive the guy for having a sense of humor. Its kinda missing in today's society. He's a local guy from my area. Its actually a great way to advertise as it draws attention to the add with the word FREE. If you take the add at face value, that actually makes you the tool. :tard:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Guys, don't forget that the price for this bike is in CANADIAN funds. . ..... someone will pay that though, considering a new bike is $13500 after taxes in CANADA.
You got ripped, $9000 out the door total. Tax and Freight included. That is in CANADIAN funds.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You got ripped, $9000 out the door total. Tax and Freight included. That is in CANADIAN funds.
Who got ripped? The bike has not been sold. $9000.00 is the asking price. Did you read the whole thread? I never said it was a good price, I just said someone will pay it.............

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anyone here thinks they can find a new CBR600RR for 9g's tax and all in "CANADIAN" funds let me know because it wont happen. I bought mine in 06 brand new from the stealer and paid 12,500 in CANADIAN fakin funds

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
If anyone here thinks they can find a new CBR600RR for 9g's tax and all in "CANADIAN" funds let me know because it wont happen. I bought mine in 06 brand new from the stealer and paid 12,500 in CANADIAN fakin funds
Thanx for backin me up on this one......... I agree. :all_cohol SchaadeS... were you drinking when you made that post?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Forgive the guy for having a sense of humor. Its kinda missing in today's society. He's a local guy from my area. Its actually a great way to advertise as it draws attention to the add with the word FREE. If you take the add at face value, that actually makes you the tool. :tard:
Ever sold a bike out of your garage near Compton?! You place adds like that around where I live, you will get more than what you bargained for. LOL! He's the tool for adding such deception in his own add. It's not a way to get people to trust your word....is it?! Nor is it a good way to fend off people wanting to jack your bike from your foolish ass.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Ever sold a bike out of your garage near Compton?! You place adds like that around where I live, you will get more than what you bargained for. LOL! He's the tool for adding such deception in his own add. It's not a way to get people to trust your word....is it?! Nor is it a good way to fend off people wanting to jack your bike from your foolish ass.
Well thats the difference between you and I. Up here in Canada, our pace of life is a little slower then where you are from. Perhaps thats why I can find humor in the ad as oppose to bashing it. You should come up here and ill teach you how to relax a little bit instead of being so uptight. You see, I never even thought of "jacking" his bike from him, and that was probably your first thought. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was browsing craigslist and seen 3 07's for $9K. I emailed them all saying when they're asking something much more reasonable for the bike give me call.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts