Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/454/

Speed translates the exciting world of high performance motorcycles to television on “Super Bikes!”, a thirty-minute television series dedicated to the high revving, tire shredding, wheel standing world of sport bikes, the most exhilarating machines on the planet.

Each episode of “Super Bikes!” is produced to mirror the edgy, fast paced lifestyle of today’s young motorcycle enthusiasts. POV cameras and the hottest music combined with an insider’s perspective will make “Super Bikes!” a “must see” for today’s young adult male biker. “Super Bikes!” delivers the kick that today’s motorcycle industry and consumer will embrace.

Host Rossi Morreale and special field correspondent and world famous stunt rider Jason Britton take viewers inside the extreme lifestyles of all the personalities featured in each episode of “Super Bikes!”. They go on location at sport bike hot spots, events, tracks, back roads, urban streets, anywhere in the world young riders congregate to share their passion for speed on two wheels.

Viewers will meet the street racers, stunt riders and weekend warriors who live the sport bike lifestyle.
Host:
http://www.rossimorreale.com/

Special field correspondent and world famous stunt rider:
http://www.jasonbritton.com/

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
<Nelson>Ha ha!</Nelson>

I hope the new show "Super Bikes" doesn't focus on the young stunters too much. Atleast Greg would interview some top name racers even if his questions were equivelant to that of a Junior High student reporter.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I hope this isnt a step down, this rossi guy looks a grade A tool to me. Greg White was annoying at least he was predictable.

Peace

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Simonster said:
- he's effeminate.
- he's goofy looking.
- he asks stupid, rudimentary questions.
- he's cheesy.
- he tries to act like he isn't all of the above.
i don't completely agree, Gdub is a character thats for sure but personally I like him, he's a passionate motorcycle/racing enthusiast and while some of his questions aren't in-depth, they gotta keep the show somewhat basic for the people that don't already know everything about motorcycle racing, plus its a 30 minute show, only so much they can get into in that time

not sure if SPEED heard the complaints about Greg White and thats why they got this Rossi guy to host the new show or not, but if so I hope your all happy. This Rossi dude is just some generic TV host that rides A FREAKIN CHOPPER!

I'd rather have a goofy guy host that is involved in the sport and actually cares about it than somebody that is good at hosting a show but is just reading a script (honestly picture this chopper guy interviewing Matt Mladin or somebody how crappy would that be? he's not gonna have a damn clue or how bout the stunter interviewing ben spies?)

so basically what I'm saying is congrats Gdub haters speed listened to your complaints and in response may have screwed us all out of good motorcycle racing news

some people really need to learn how to pick their battles

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
airforce101t said:
i don't completely agree, Gdub is a character thats for sure but personally I like him, he's a passionate motorcycle/racing enthusiast and while some of his questions aren't in-depth, they gotta keep the show somewhat basic for the people that don't already know everything about motorcycle racing, plus its a 30 minute show, only so much they can get into in that time

not sure if SPEED heard the complaints about Greg White and thats why they got this Rossi guy to host the new show or not, but if so I hope your all happy. This Rossi dude is just some generic TV host that rides A FREAKIN CHOPPER!

I'd rather have a goofy guy host that is involved in the sport and actually cares about it than somebody that is good at hosting a show but is just reading a script (honestly picture this chopper guy interviewing Matt Mladin or somebody how crappy would that be? he's not gonna have a damn clue or how bout the stunter interviewing ben spies?)

so basically what I'm saying is congrats Gdub haters speed listened to your complaints and in response may have screwed us all out of good motorcycle racing news

+1 with that said, GOOD NIGHT NOW!

·
Registered
46 Posts
airforce101t said:

welp, now i have absolutely no need for cable now... the last vestige of what used to be Speedvision is now being canned and replaced with a turd to make motorcycling look as stupid as import ricing.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Personally I don't care what kind of bike the new host rides. He rides. I'll ride with anyone and the type of bike someone chooses to ride is up to them. I'll hold judgement on the new host and show until I see a few episodes. We know what Greg was all about. No need to go back there. Greg White to me, comes off a lot like Fred Durst. An arrogant wanna be.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
What's this new guy, a soap opera star. I don't really have anything against Greg White. I saw him talking to a bunch of young kids at Barber about the race and the bikes and it spoke measures for his personality. It wasn't hey I'm the star type of thing, it was him sitting on gator (the 6 wheel thing) just non-chalantly chatting with them.

I didn't read all the links up there, but I hope they race crew won't consist of a chopper rider and a stunter. It will definitely be downhill if so.

And I care what kind of bike this rossi guy rides. It tells of his personality. We're all wannabe's anyways, I 'wannabe' a racer I can tell you that. Hell, if I could just be able to afford to be a track junkie I'd be happy.

And as far as the stupid ass stunting **** goes, it will makes us the next fast and furious crowd. Everytime I get next to a riced out import they want me to pop a wheelie.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
i didn't have anything to do with getting him fired, but i'm happy to see him go.

i hope i don't hate the new guy even more, but them's the breaks. it's friggin' TV, fer f*cksake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts