Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is more to vent then it is to get help but im slightly annoyed. I installed my Greggs Customs front blinkers less then 3 months ago only to notice tonight that one of them started blinking so extremely dim that you can hardly see it at night. Ive already checked the wiring and i even re-installed the factory blinker to check and make sure its all working correctly and it is. Right now all I can do is wait to hear back from the website i bought them from and hope they will send me a new one. I really dont want to have to drop another $120 on these turn signals.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm hopin if I run into problems with my Mad Docs I can just replace the LEDs on my own. How are those Gregg's Customs set up? LEDs? Bulb?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are led's but the housing is sealed so i from what i gather i cant replace individual LED's or I would. I dont think its an LED problem, I think there is something wrong with the board that the LED's attach to. All of them seem to light up but they are very dim. My best guess is there is a short somewhere in it.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Damn, that sucks. Hopefully they come through and send ya a new unit.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've searched around and couldn't find anyone who is having a problem such as this with these so I wouldnt worry too much. Now its time to see if their customer service is as good as their product.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to update everyone. Gregg's Customs did a great job with customer service. I ended up having to pay to ship the blinker back to CA and they paid to ship it back to me the same way. They were prompt to respond to my emails and the turn around time was great.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Good to know. We should also have a customer service section on the board but I guess vendor experiences can cover it.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
my greggs just went out on the right side. but i bought the bike with them. i did find a place that you can replace just the leds for 40 (for the set)....sigh...damn bike! it's a money pit!
Glad to hear that. You are so right about the money pit thing. I have to tell myself to stay out of the cycle shops. I can't go in and come ou with nothing. It don't work telling myself that I just said it yesterday and I already broke the rules today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts