Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on replacing my stock grips on my '08 600rr and was wondering what size they are. I measured them and I believe they are 120mm. Just trying to confirm this. Also if anyone has suggestions on comfortable grips for mainly road/highway riding.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Yes all grips are universal. the d3's are a bit more spendy, but very popular and look great. The metal collars also act to lock the grip on. We use them on our bike. IF you don't want to spend that much then Driven makes a regular grip that is damn cumfy, but it doesn't last as long as some of the other renthal ones like the renthal dual compound grips.

·
Registered
621 Posts
yeah i got a set of D3's from motomummy ^^^, i like em but i wanna try out rizomas they look a lil better with the matching bar ends..

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
D3's all the way! grips are the number one thing for comfort. They play more of a roll against vibration than bar ends...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have the rizoma grips with barends they look great and they feel comfortable they eliminate the vibration!!
I have to rizoma's too but the heavier stock bar ends did a better job with the vibrations. Did you install new grips at the same time?

·
Registered
34 Posts
i have the driven grippies on mine. the grippy is a 2 ply grip making it a little thicker than stock. they are much more comfortable than stock and have a nice clean look to them. but good luck with your grips.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts