Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys do it? I can only carry so much with my backpack and cargo net. :ponder:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I can fit about a weeks worth of groceries for myself in my larger back pack. I don't like putting anything on the bike either. I also don't take my cbr 600rr grocery shopping, just the dirt bike. That's actually pretty impressive that you can carry large boxes like that with the net on the bike.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Haha, I grocery shop with my bike ALL THE TIME. I'm an expert at how much fits in a backpack, lol. It's like playing tetris with groceries ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Always hold some in your jacket. I had to put roses in my jacket for the ride home once cause I thought my girl was meeting me at the store. Turns out I got the schedual wrong so had to ride em back to the house. Didnt work half bad and since then ill just throw things in my jacket and make sure they stay!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
992 Posts
plastic bag hanged on the mirror...max. 4 lbs worth of stuff. headlights preheats them for me
Exactly. You can put a bag on each mirror stalk. You can't go over 45mph though because the wind will push them back into your levers. If you have to though, this works perfectly.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tesco direct.

Not sure about you guys in the US (pretty sure you have this too) but our main shops over here have delivery service where they will do your shopping and deliver it for £5. So if you do your main shopping once a week or even once a month then that is definitely the way to go.

Obviously there is the odd bits and pieces I forget, but I just use a backpack for them

·
Registered
215 Posts
LOl this thread has resulted in me searching for grocery delivery in my city.
Glad to help :)
Is that not a common sight in the US then?

Tesco have the slogan "you shop, we drop" on their delivery vans. Not something they should be advertising imo, I don't want my eggs broken.
I would say grocery delivery is more common over here than regular parcel delivery services. I definitely see more tesco/sainsburys vans out than UPS/DHL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts