Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you had a choice of a group buy what item would you like to see the vendors offer?:dontknow:

·
Registered
980 Posts
everything lol gear indicator, screens, rear sets, etc

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow great guys... Aren't these good ideas vendors! hint, hint, hint

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Two Brothers C5 exhaust
Scott's dampers
Shark Skins

And since we're daydreaming, '05 CBR 600RR's!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
sheesh,
you guys simply need to research a lil :D

PM me for deals on CRG levers and Accumen Gear Indicator, I believe these deals are still running, but I could be wrong.

thedude,
PM sent

·
Registered
39 Posts
Arata Exhaust definitely.

BTW - I've discussed the whole radar/laser detector thing with three of my good friends. All of which happen to be cops. Each one has responded saying that they are absolutely useless with the newer technology available to them. "A total waste of 300 bux." If it detects laser or "liedar" (targeting radar I think one called it), it's already too late for you. If you get hit by radar they know how fast ur going too - unless you are in traffic and he responded that you likely won't get a ticket anyways b/c of the inability of radar to single you out. Unless of course ur halling ass and it's obvious.

One who is a motorcycle cop told me that they have to take tests on judging speed of a number of vehicles and must be correct w/in 5mph in order to get radar or laser using rights. (something like that).

I'd say if you are gonna spend the money.. maybe look into a jammer. Illegal? YEA.....BUT if you can hide it and it works?????hmmm. Of course I don't know the risks involved or if they can tell if you are using it.

However, saying all of that. I have one in my car, but I probably wouldn't buy another one.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
wowsa... lots of interest in the Scotts Damper... sounds like a good group buy.

In fact, I could have swore that I saw this group buy in the section...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts