Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see who wants to ride to Monterey.
Let me know if there is a group ride already started, I couldn't find any, so I am starting one. I'm in Napa, and willing to meet up somewhere close to ride down together.
If you have a better idea let me know...

·
Registered
109 Posts
When do you plan on going? I'll be leaving Thursday morning and returning Monday morning from the Sacramento area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, new to the site. im going to laguna seca sat and sun. not riding though. im from socal so im driving up there. thought there would be more ppl interested in going.

·
Registered
113 Posts
We have a group of 8 riders leaving San Diego the Saturday before Moto GP to burn up the mountain side highways of California. Well be making our way up to Redding and coming back down the 1 to Monterey.

C

·
0 Posts
WOW up to redding! You guys are going to go through tires! Better start fresh!

·
Registered
113 Posts
We generally get a nice deal of Perelli's at the track. So a new set of tires are what the doctor ordered by then. I know we are going to make an overnight stay in Lake Tahoe to gamble and when we get into town we will be staying in the Montery Bay Inn off off Canary Row. Perfect walking distance for the bar crawl FRI, SAT & SUN. "Who wants a Fresca?"

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LewisJ said:
We generally get a nice deal of Perelli's at the track. So a new set of tires are what the doctor ordered by then. I know we are going to make an overnight stay in Lake Tahoe to gamble and when we get into town we will be staying in the Montery Bay Inn off off Canary Row. Perfect walking distance for the bar crawl FRI, SAT & SUN. "Who wants a Fresca?"
You're going to have fun being within crawling distance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LewisJ said:
We have a group of 8 riders leaving San Diego the Saturday before Moto GP to burn up the mountain side highways of California. Well be making our way up to Redding and coming back down the 1 to Monterey.
What day are you heading down to Laguna Seca??

·
Registered
113 Posts
I dont have a complete time line as of yet. Im not the trip coordinator. If I were to guess we will be there early Friday Morning.

·
Registered
113 Posts
We're trying to figure out how to comadere one of our buddies bikes into the elevator. We would like to put it next to him while he sleeps. If it happens, there will be plenty of pictures.

·
Registered
623 Posts
well, if anyone is interested on Thursday morning, my campsite group will be leaving Hayward on or about 830am to Alice's for breakfast and from there take the twisties to the track.

If you want to join us pm me. So far I think there's 5 riders, and my mom's truck. I'm not riding, I'm bringing three umbrella girls with me and we're renting a car.

Anywho, let me know.

Sara

·
Registered
113 Posts
Not really sure exactly where Hayward would fall into our trip. Theres 7 of us going on an extended trip from San Diego to Nor Cal (Redding) Then into Monterey by Friday Morning. If Hayward fits into the equation somewhere durring that time we wouldnt mind riding down with some more riders. I let you know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LewisJ said:
Not really sure exactly where Hayward would fall into our trip. Theres 7 of us going on an extended trip from San Diego to Nor Cal (Redding) Then into Monterey by Friday Morning. If Hayward fits into the equation somewhere durring that time we wouldnt mind riding down with some more riders. I let you know.
I have one friend riding down with me Friday morning, and I'm also meeting up with some riders in Hercules. That should be about 6 riders here...
I think it will be a blast to have a big group....

·
Registered
623 Posts
LewisJ said:
I don't think that you would fall into our path, however, I was going by the thread title of "NorCal", since you're coming from SoCal we would would be coming from different directions.

However, those are north and east of us may want to join us, so for those of you "WELCOME" :love10:

For the rest, stop by the campsite and say Hi! :icon_salu

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Steve-O and I are riding down there from Sac, although I think we're leaving Friday... I'll check it out, would love to meet up with you guys and ride down there together.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Schwing said:
Steve-O and I are riding down there from Sac, although I think we're leaving Friday... I'll check it out, would love to meet up with you guys and ride down there together.
I'll count you in then....
I'm finalizing a time with the riders from Hercules....
I'm in Napa...
What time are you guys leaving Sac?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts