Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it safe to say that GSXR 600/750 owners got fugged by the lack of a full lower fairing? Look how freaking godawful the exhausts look? I hadn't seen an aftermarket exhaust on one until yesterday and I thought it looked stupid so I came home and decided to see why it looked so bad... it looks like the black muffler acts as part of the lower fairing. Remove that... fugly. Make no mistake, I find the factory exhaust very nice. Streamlined, low profile... it fits. It just seems like Suzuki screwed owners wanting to upgrade. Just felt like sharing my thoughts.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
now that ain't looking right, Gixxers have horrible aftermarket pipes, both the Leo Vinci & 2Bros look like it was put on by a kindergarten kid & hung up using a string......... horrible.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
omg, Thats aweful.
Hey have you guys seen that Jardine for the R6. Thats a bad looking mofo, looks loud as sh!t too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah I'm not really a big fan of the shorty exhaust anyways (Gixxer or the R6),but the factory does look a lot better then some of those. Personally, I think the undertail exhaust has a much cleaner look, but I might be a bit biased. Weight gains be damned!

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Those look really stupid. It looks scraggly and annorexic in the back.

I always kind of wondered waht the aftermarket ones would look like because that was the first thing I noticed with the way the exhaust was. The muffler is part of what fills the holes in the lower body work.

·
19,904 Posts
The R6 aftermarket exhausts are acceptable. way better than that sh!t.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
gixxers are ugly anyways.

the seat is comfy tho. comes in handy when all you do is ride to the beach, find a spot on the strip and sit on your bike all day hitting on 15 year olds.

·
19,904 Posts
damn that harsh... lol ^

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The leo looks like a car muffler. Pretty bad. The third one down is about the best of the bunch. Is it a Sato or Jardine?? Looks all bussiness..

The jardine for the R6 does look good.

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
There are many pipes that I think look ugly for the gixxer...

But there's also ALOT of pipes that look ugly on the rr too!

But there are pipes on the Gixxer's that look good...(Yosh CF TRC, or R55, Racefit Mega, etc.)

And the same thing for the rr's...(Arata, Arrow, Akro, some 2 bros, Jardine, etc)

When it comes down to it...it comes down to personal preference!

·
19,904 Posts
yeah, but that gap in the fairing man, WTF is that about, that thing is monkey poop

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
millcityrider said:
gixxers are ugly anyways.

the seat is comfy tho. comes in handy when all you do is ride to the beach, find a spot on the strip and sit on your bike all day hitting on 15 year olds.
Jay keep it on the d-lo man. hahahaha

I miss getting dykaries and pizza. I'll have my new bike soon enough though so we can be a group again.

·
Registered
965 Posts
aHHH, lovin my undertail center up exhaust.. Honda got that right :D

·
19,904 Posts
I like the 4th one but can't tell who's it is ?
Yeah i keep looking at it too, it kinda looks liek a Jardine logo..

·
Registered
924 Posts
Undertail exhaust flows so well imo. It doesn't take away from the lines of the bike at all.

Those are kind of strange looking although the Taylormade does look sweet.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts