Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a guy the other day who used to own a GSXR (a couple other bikes) and now a Busa. He said a friend of his left town for a while so he kept his 600RR in his garage for him. His friend told him to ride it every so often to keep everything good. He said the first time he rode it, he just took it out in his neighborhood and his first thoughts were that the 600RR was the most uncomfortable piece of **** bike he ever rode and totally hated it. He told his friend about it and his friend told him to find some nice twistie roads and really ride it. Well he did and this time he said that the 600RR was the best handling bike he's every rode. He's like... I just tried to beat the sh!t out of that bike and it took everything I could give it, i used the bike for what it's really made for and its amazing.

And that's my story!

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Drew303 said:
I wouldnt go that far....
Lemmings have brains but if one jumps off a cliff they all do, so its still not saying much :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
haha how true is that... last year i was at the hill climbs in oregonia, ohio and i swear i seen this dude had to be 350+ lbs pull up on a busa thing was damn near draggin the ground. needed all that power to haul his ass around, but it was even more funny watchin him get off it....

ah great times

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I see nothing but douchebags on Busas. Never seen a fat guy on one. They are always in town, going back and forth up and down the main strip so everyone can see them. They are never up in the mountains where the real fun is.

·
Registered
610 Posts
busa guys don't like anything except busas. i know a guy who owns one thats boosted and on the bottle. friggin fast bike. he's 6'8 and prolly every bit of 350 lbs. everyone calls him 'peanut.' lol you haven,'t lived till you've seen a 350 lb guy stunt a busa. he makes it look like a hot wheel.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
PatMatrick said:
Does this qualify or is it an over kill.
Think of how many cows died to make that jacket!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts