Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the Gixxer forum and just noticed something... they don't have a safety gear topic or riding tips like our 600RR.net. Is it me does it seem like Gixxer riders don't care much for that stuff?

·
Registered
639 Posts
My buddy rides a gixxer and he was telling me one of the forums, (gixxer.com?) is psyco about gear, sort of a back lash toward all the squids and dude bros that ride the same brand as them.

not all gixxer riders are squids and not all squids are on gixxers.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
My buddy rides a gixxer and he was telling me one of the forums, (gixxer.com?) is psyco about gear, sort of a back lash toward all the squids and dude bros that ride the same brand as them.

not all gixxer riders are squids and not all squids are on gixxers.
Squidbilly be the name for Gixxer riders

·
Registered
619 Posts
i dont have my cbr 600 yet...

but i work at a restaurant as a server and the chefs were saying go with a 750 gixxer or 1000, because he had a 600 and it got slow fast. and im like your a tool, goin from 65 to top speed on the highway isnt fun. im like i would never ride suzuki, only honda for me. i dunno seems like most "stunters" want gixxers. all about the looks and "status"

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
i dont have my cbr 600 yet...

but i work at a restaurant as a server and the chefs were saying go with a 750 gixxer or 1000, because he had a 600 and it got slow fast. and im like your a tool, goin from 65 to top speed on the highway isnt fun. im like i would never ride suzuki, only honda for me. i dunno seems like most "stunters" want gixxers. all about the looks and "status"
watch XDL
last time i went most bikes were honda and yamaha with like 2 or 3 kawis
not one damn gsxr.
should i repost the sub frame pic of the gsxr?

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
thats not a subframe...thats the frame itself!

ouch!!

the bike must have been running too hot for it to do that...that and it slammed on the ground after a wheelie...that is if the bike is being stunted....

and yeah...some of us here own or owned a gixxer so watch out...

we do have some squid here as well...not just gixxers.

but have you guys noticed the trend? now, most stunnas are riding kawis.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts