Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have, the 600's are soo close in performance that it's a rider's race. They're like helmets, get the one that fits and you like the look of.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
They are both great bikes, cbr got marginally better scores in various magazine tests.
Im sure you would be happy with any of the 2.

CBR will be redesigned in 2009 the gsrx will be redesigned until 2010.

Hope that helps a little.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
CBR for a 600, gsxr for a 1000 (my opinion)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have always like Honda's better, but both bikes will fit anyone's needs. Just pick the one that is easier on the wallet, or that you like the looks of better.

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
Dude are you joking? This is a CBR forum, just one guess on the answer you'll get from most people.
well, me personally, when i want to go out in flip flops and a tank top, i prefer the GSXR because the fact it makes you an immediate lvl 20-badass and the buffs include wheelies+7 (or 10 if you own the 08 model), resistance to rash, and immunity to LEO.

also chicks dig GSXRs and scars!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
well, me personally, when i want to go out in flip flops and a tank top, i prefer the GSXR because the fact it makes you an immediate lvl 20-badass and the buffs include wheelies+7 (or 10 if you own the 08 model), resistance to rash, and immunity to LEO.

also chicks dig GSXRs and scars!!!
lmao:icon_lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
check this out... looks like its gunna be pretty damn fast! I wonder where honda is gunna measure up with the new gixxer and r1...

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
check this out... looks like its gunna be pretty damn fast! I wonder where honda is gunna measure up with the new gixxer and r1...

yeah because i prefer bikes that look fast over bikes that are fast...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

Sorry, but that ish is uglier than my dogs a-hole. I thought Honda lost their mind when they designed the new 1K then the pictures of the new R1 came out and now between the new R1 and Gixer the Honda is the best looking one.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I'm not saying who told me, but lets just say I know someone who's on the "inside" of the bike development world. He told me that he's seen track tests from California Speedway and Infineon Raceway and that the new GSXR-1000 was running 4-5 seconds faster than all the other 2009 litre bikes...... should be some interesting shootouts in a few months :D (by the way, he owns a honda- so it's not like he's a gixxer guy that's just sayin' that).

·
Registered
82 Posts
they perform pretty similar but all the gxrs look the same and its so boring with the same blue and white design on all of their models every single year... i cant say the cbrs look amazingly better but the limited edition designs, like the graffiti are nice.... i would go with something different like that.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts