Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just watched it. Looks much better. Hoping they finnaly improved the graphics. Love the open world style games.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Trailers always look amazing, it's the gameplay itself that sometimes sucks. Trailers are all smoke and mirrors.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I want it!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on this one for a while, trailers can be misleading but I've always loved the GTA series.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had this sucker pre ordered before even seeing what it would be like simply because I love the series. The trailer claims that all the footage is from in game but lets see. If it is, this is going to be effing amazing!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Glad they are bringing all the vehicles and customization back.

Hopefully there will be hoes that will heal my health when I take them under a bridge that I can beat to death with a dildo to get my money back when I'm done, just like san andreas

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Haha same here man, loved everything about san andreas so glad we get to see these things make a come back

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, so I finally logged on the computer to see how the picture came out and it looks horrible! Stupid app doesn't upload well. Here's the update picture lol...

1 - 20 of 748 Posts