Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I laid my bike down a few months ago, and the scratches are starting to wear on me- i want to paint my bike now and realllly like gun metal grey. i figured i'd screw around with photoshop and this is what i got! let me know what you think

I have the bike GMG, lower fairing black, Powdercoated Swingarm, and pegs... and Shaved the front signals(mine are small) and got a FE kit.

EDIT : More Bike Pics

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
match the lowers in color & get the decals in either silver or red

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Simonster said:
sell the bike, and buy homerjay's.

bam. two birds with one stone.
He's got a point...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
nice color.

i'd put some of those white RR decals on the fairings (though that clean look is real goo)

keep the flat black fairing.

seat cowl and you're set.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I love the GMG. If I got a 1000RR it would be that color. I like the black lowers on that along with all the powdercoating. The only thing you need to do now is get rid of those heat shields. Other than that ist great.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since its in photoshop i cant really take off the heat shield unless i have a picture of the same angle without one... im not that advanced.. i'd also like to put a CF pipe in the picture but as you can see its stock exhaust with the cover thing still on there just photoshoped to look like a reg exhaust.

Heres with the gGMG lower

·
Registered
856 Posts
I think the gun metal looks very nice, but I wouldn't match the lowers-with them being one solid colors kinda looks weird to me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts