Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently got two bikes: 08 1000rr and a 07 600rr. I got a full akra on the 600rr right now and I don't really ride the bike much since getting the 1k. It's more like my wifes bike now lol, but some guy offered to give me $400. What does everyone think?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
What is he smoking i would not even talk to him unless he has at least 1K cash up front

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
$400 to smell it when i turn the bike on!
Akra is a SICK set-up....like Moe says, wouldnt even bat an eye unless he had a G

·
Registered
475 Posts
you'd have to be nuts to consider 400.00, even if you dont ride it much. If you need the cash you could trade it for a slip on and 250,300 or more to boot on here, or sell the complete system for 9+ and replace with a stock sytem for under 150 probably.

myself, i would keep it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When the guy offered that much, I didnt know what to think about it. I was basically speechless because I know how much I paid for the exhaust. I understand it is used and you dont get what you paid for, but $400 did seem low.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
what full akra system you got tho?? full Ti??? i'd take 400 for my set-up if i was bored with the bike. i paid less than 1g for it brand new.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think the bottom line is $400 is way to low. If you are looking to sell it put it up for sale on the .net classifieds and you will get a lot more.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think the bottom line is $400 is way to low. If you are looking to sell it put it up for sale on the .net classifieds and you will get a lot more.
agreed - you'll always get more when you sell to fellow enthusiasts that understand the true value of what you're selling

1 - 15 of 15 Posts