Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I am sure if he was suuuuuuch a good friend of Hayden's that he would be blabbing it all over the web like that... What a Dumba$$... If he "really" is a friend of Hayden's, then man, what a good friend...

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Hayden sucks anyway, who cares. Rossi should say and come back where he belongs... The ALMIGHTY RC211!

Jason

·
Registered
695 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Hayden sucks anyway, who cares. Rossi should say and come back where he belongs... The ALMIGHTY RC211!

Jason
uh, hayden sucks? wow - i know rossi is awesome and is considered far ahead of any other rider but hayden sucks? harsh, and untrue words.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
jchung said:
uh, hayden sucks? wow - i know rossi is awesome and is considered far ahead of any other rider but hayden sucks? harsh, and untrue words.
Hayden stinks, his brother sucks?

Jason

·
Registered
200 Posts
see the guys post a couple down. he claims Hayden lost the race on purpose because his crew didnt take any of his advice on the bikes adjustment. that sounds like a load of crap. losing the race on purpose, yea i'm sure he was thinking i'll show those guys. got those [email protected]#@ers good

RLTW

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
lol the haydens rocked, after some e-mails with people that i know for a fact know nicky very well, I have come to the conclusion that that guy has to be 100% full of sh!t
everybody I talked to says the only thing on nicky's mind is trying to get another win any way possible and that he doesn't really go into the politics of it all

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Yeah, makes no sense. Every one of those guys out there are in the position the are in because they have worked their butts off to be the best, everytime. Hayden in particular needs to show extra strength and leadership because he needs to prove to Honda that he is their top guy.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Schwing said:
*breathes on nails, buffs on shirt*

Thanks. It's not ever what you know, but who you know ;)
I'm very interested to know "the real story". Let us know what you find out Schwing!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I don't think there is anything more to the "real" story.

Rossi does it all the time - lets someone lead just so he can watch and stalk them, and then he's off into the sunset again.

I asked RL if he knows the dude, but he hasn't gotten back to me on that question yet. Plain and simple, and I believe Roger... he says Nicky didn't let Rossi win.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts