Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Miles. I live in Santa Barbara and the Jesusita fire just burned down my house....today sucks...I will update everyone when I know more...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss man. Sounds like you are OK though??? I just drove through SB yesterday and saw the fire on the hillside; looked pretty nasty. My friend was actually helping to fight it. I hope everything goes smooth for you as far as getting the home/life back together.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Damn Bro!!! I am sooo sorry to hear that. The important thing is that nobody was hurt and you can always replace your "things", but DAMN!!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Aww sh*t bro! That fvcking sucks! We're you able to evacuate some of your stuff?

Hey man I know you are in SB but if you need a place to crash you are welcome to stay at my place. Anthony says you can also stay at his place. Keep us updated bro and good luck with everything.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear. That really sucks. Did everyone get out safely?

Aww sh*t bro! That fvcking sucks! We're you able to evacuate some of your stuff?

Hey man I know you are in SB but if you need a place to crash you are welcome to stay at my place. Anthony says you can also stay at his place. Keep us updated bro and good luck with everything.
Props to you man for offering help!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Sorry to hear man! That fire went up quick. My friend lives out there I hope you got to save some of your stuff like pictures and stuff.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Man, I'm really sorry to hear about that bro. Hope no lives were claimed nor injured. Glad to see that you're okay. Keep your dot net family updated.

Disco, thats generous of you, good guy right there!

Doug

·
Registered
939 Posts
Sorry to hear your bad news Scorp.
All the best and good luck sorting out the re-build etc, maybe you might look back on this one day and find some positives, sounds strange I grant you but you never know....new house, custom garage..????

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i got some stuff out. not everything though...
EVERYONE, I REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!!! Im at a hotel tonight but tomorrow is another day and i will see what it will hold for me. THANK YOU GUYS, it feels good to know other riders who dont even know me want to help. It means a lot guys.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Except you Disco, thank you bro...I may take you up on that down the road.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Miles,

I'm sorry to hear about your house Miles. But atleast you're safe, that's the most that matters. I know this is far fetched, but if you're in NYC anytime...you're more than welcome to crash at my place as well lol.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Miles,

I'm sorry to hear about your house Miles. But atleast you're safe, that's the most that matters. I know this is far fetched, but if you're in NYC anytime...you're more than welcome to crash at my place as well lol.
HUGE dude! thank you so much. I might need a trip at some point and may take you up on that as well.....
and again...THANK YOU everyone...having this forum and you guys means more to me than I can put up here...:five:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Hey Miles,

Ditto. (Except in KY)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sorry to hear this man.
I went to school in San Luis Obispo and drove through your area every week to come home. You sometimes forget that the fires are such a possability when you drive through there cause of how beautiful it is.

If you are in South LA area you can crash on my couch. I know its closer then SD or NY and everyone goes through tough times and can use a little help.

If you need anything let me know. Good luck to you and i hope that fire wasn't arson. I hate people losing their stuff period but to lose it because of some loon just adds salt to the wound

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
I am sorry to read about such tragedy i always try to look at the bright side
even though what you are going thru is a Calamity there is still a bright side
and you never know might be a blessing in disguise i would love to get a karma
deposit anything i can do man regadless of being big or small please do not hesitate to ask take care man

·
Registered
444 Posts
Woah! Sorry to hear man! I lived in Agoura Hills a few years back and the Malibu fires got pretty close. Glad you're safe and sound though. Everything else (well almost) can be replaced. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Dude, that blows. On the plus, you now know that you can count on your friends here on the forum. Like offered by others, I've got a spare bedroom in Oceanside....

Keep your chin up. Things can only get better.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts