• Commander

Votes: 8 8.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
My choice...Denali.

I'm really anti Hummer anything. Too much of a damn fad these days.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
16 views and only 2 opinions? ok - more info...

This will be our only cage, we've had 2 cages for over 10 years and I can count on one hand how often they're both in use at the same time. Living in Florida I can ride the bike year round so it'll be my primary daily transportation. We might keep a beater vehicle for those rare instances we need 2 cages.

Occasionally I'll have to pull a 3500lbs trailer loaded with another (at least) 1000lbs of bikes & gear to the track about 220 freeway miles away. Sometimes even further, depends on the track. The most people it'll carry on a regular basis would be 4 people and that's just to saturday breakfast. A couple of times a year might need to carry 6 people. I don't like being cramped, I want wide open spaces, comfortable. I like gadgets, bluetooth, GPS, dvd players. Looking badass is absolutely essential but it cannot be blingy or childish. Chrome on a Hummer is something I cannot understand. It will live on a rural farm style plot and travel down dirt roads that will become muddy during the rainy season. It will not be modified from stock.

That help any?

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
i said denali.
Ford :puke:
Hummer- only if its the H1
the Jeep is nice but not up to par IMO with the GMC

·
Registered
573 Posts
Denali is the only way to go IMO. I love driving them, they have great power and sound (with help from flowmaster), and are probably one of the best looking SUVs on the road now. Stay away from the H2, and the Excursion is to big. Not real familiar with the Jeep, but I hear they are a little pricey for what you get. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
denali! they are pimp. i really dig those projector headlights they come with over the yukon. the jeep commander isnt soo "pimp'ish"

·
Registered
507 Posts
i work at a GM dealership <3 denali

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
Range Rover Sport... any questions?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
lemme guess, you own one or sell them?

·
Registered
870 Posts
BlueBlur said:
lemme guess, you own one or sell them?

Nope, niether. Just flip on the discovery channel and watch any show where they are in the out back. What are they driving, Toyota. Toyota builds some of the most reliable efficient trucks on the market.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Denali. Hummers are for soccer moms and guys will little wankers. Fords suck. The Jeep Commander is first year, and it's never a good idea to buy a first year car, especially from Chrysler. (Hondas are OK). The Denali is so clean looking. Not all funked up like the chevrolets and the caddies.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts