Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't Start. Like I said I was just posting the responses from the other website. You are so stinking gay.

·
Registered
294 Posts
jrdenney said:
Don't Start. Like I said I was just posting the responses from the other website. You are so stinking gay.
Are you officially the forum idiot? Dunno if I'm mistaken but 90% of the times I see a childish moronic post on here it comes from you. Apologies if I have you confused with someone else, :bitchslap: if I don't.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BaldBastard said:
jrdenney said:
Are you officially the forum idiot? Dunno if I'm mistaken but 90% of the times I see a childish moronic post on here it comes from you. Apologies if I have you confused with someone else, :bitchslap: if I don't.
No. I am just tired of everyone's smart ass remarks. Thats whats childish around here.

·
Registered
586 Posts
now... call this going out on a limb here.... but how about something...oh whats the word for it.... ahm.... original? yeah! thats if ofugginriginal! for some reason i dont think i am the only one tired of seeing the reposts, come on... :bitchslap:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
BaldBastard said:
jrdenney said:
nope, you're exactly right....just look at his posts....it happens EVERY time!! now, you tell me, whats the common theme between all of those posts.....i think the answer is very obvious, one particular contributor

·
Registered
725 Posts
Is that the secret to getting those posting numbers up?

post the reposts...then post them again...

Cool, I'ma start doing that so I can get more helmets under my
name. :bounce:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
In JR's defense...(what?!!?!) I think he posted the origional link showing how much that video's been posted around on various forums. I've seen it on almost every motorcycle form I've posted on. BrownBo's famous

·
Registered
586 Posts
i am becoming and international celebrity/icon of stupidity! lets see, we have us, canada, uk, and a good chunk of europe that i know of so far. i dunno how to feel about that. not too good at the moment considering the investigating officer for the usmc just found out about the vid and is trying to track it down :shock: . but hey, meddie, can i get to where you are at by reposting stupid sheit? lord knows, i got a lot of it to spare! :bounce: but fair warning to all of the 'responsible' riders out there! i will be back on the roads within a week! beware!!!! cuz according to most of em, i claimed the sheit on my insurance, i dont learn from my mistakes, and i am a mindless lump that is immune to pain, just begging to try the same stunt again as long as there is a camera on me! whoowee here i come! :roll: :lol2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts