Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
And it sucks that he has BUSTED his butt for yamaha and they wont put him on a superbike.

Instead they have thier nose up Disalvos butt....

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I think Yamaha will regret this one.

·
Registered
986 Posts
omg... im so pissed off, disalvo is horrible comparied to the top guys... what has he won? no championships, no nothing... stupid MISTAKE.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wonder if this indicates that Yamaha will not be in AMA superbike next year? Hacking wanted to race superbike, so if Yamaha were not willing to do that I can then see why he left. But, if Yamaha are racing superbike next year and they let Hacking go then joke is on them.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
vizsladog said:
And it sucks that he has BUSTED his butt for yamaha and they wont put him on a superbike.

Instead they have thier nose up Disalvos butt....
+1 What was up with the crap he pulled at Daytona this year in FX..That whole wave by but then pass right bike thing..I dunno, he never really impressed me..I'm a hater, lol ;)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
How can you guys rule out Bostrom on a Superbike. Put him on anything but the Ducati and he will do well. And I don't believe there is a good relationship between mini-me and Eric so it should create good competition between the two. Should be awesome...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts