Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was at my local dealer (Roswell Fun Machines) with my bike for some minor warranty work and the guy asked if I wanted to dyno my bike for half price. I told him I already had done it there and got 99.9 horses and didn't need to do it again. He then said he wanted to run it again and did it for free. Anyway the results surprised me----102.8 with no changes from last time. SAE corrected. Now i'm curious what a power commander will do. hmmmmm.........

·
Registered
132 Posts
56cbr600rr said:
Today I was at my local dealer (Roswell Fun Machines) with my bike for some minor warranty work and the guy asked if I wanted to dyno my bike for half price. I told him I already had done it there and got 99.9 horses and didn't need to do it again. He then said he wanted to run it again and did it for free. Anyway the results surprised me----102.8 with no changes from last time. SAE corrected. Now i'm curious what a power commander will do. hmmmmm.........
I am picking up a 600RR with a Erion full system (admitedly Erion hasnt made one so this one is actually a combo ) and a power commander. It puts out 108.9 to the wheel.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
56cbr600rr said:
What's a dyno run cost you down there. I've been meaning to head downtown and get mine checked sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts