Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pulling outta my driveway on my bike, full gear, when i see this new rider on a yamaha go by. we both nod as he passes, and i pull out, going the same way. i have my 1 piece/boots/gloves on, so i look like i know what im doing (im very slow). anyways, the yamaha pulls up to a stop sign, checking his mirror to make sure im still behind him. he revs his bike a little at the stop sign, then stalls it, right as i pull up next to him.
i had to laugh in my helmet. he just shook his head, and looked down. i smiled and laughed a little as i went by.

·
Registered
60 Posts
When i first started riding I stalled at an intersection at least 4 times the light must have changed three times before I moved, it was 5 pm, I had alot of angry people honking behind me. :roll:
What a nightmare.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yeah, years ago when I was learning to ride on my dad's CBR, I came up on a three way and stalled and couldn't get things back rolling (I was in too high a gear). Fate would have it that six guys came right up behind me on sportbikes. I think they really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
the day i picked up my RR from the dealership, i stalled it on my way out of the parking lot. A former ninja250 rider, i wasn't at all prepared for the clutch management, the 250 was a jalopy in comparison.

·
Registered
363 Posts
the first night i had my bike i took it for a spin around my neighborhood. that day i stalled maybe 50 times bringing it home from the dealer, and wanted to get used to it. so im out crusing and go into a residential area so i can head back to my house. and as i'm trying to make a left hand turn i stalled 3 times, on the third time i noticed there were 3 cute girls laughing at me because i couldn't get my bike going. (this was during the state fair so traffic sucked and there were lots of people around) at this point i flipped up my visor and said "what the fock are you hookers laughing at?" :oops: Oh well i went home after that because i was fusterated having stalled out my bike so many times that day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts