Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started getting Redbike ready to be Redracebike last night.
Start off with a little drank

Got a list of smaller details to do to track plastics, they need cleaned up from previous owner, Im not the #4 plus remove some old stickers.
add a little red paint and install.

This track day, last for our season at this track, will be a big one.
A list of riders bikes I've rode with on the streets that will be there this track day weekend are:
Giixxser750 x3
gixxser600
R1
R6 x3
CBR1000
CBR929
Ninja600 x2
KTM690
and my Redracebike

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i'm out. But me and two buddies are going to be at MSR-Cresson on monday nov 3rd with ridesmart.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm going! Probably only the CCW day though. I should start getting my stuff together tonight after work. I always wait until Friday afternooon :banghead:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heard some good things about ridesmart, have fun.

CCW is Sunday, hope to see your there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got this far last night, what took longest was trying to remove old stickers and glue residue.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hallett for me is alot more fun CCW than CW but I don't mind either. Very fun track. Ridesmart is a great org and MSRC can be ran in either direction but I don't know what direction we are running so i've been watching videos of both to learn the track

It'll be my first time in level 2 intermediate. I guess next spring at hallett i'll be in the street group

·
Registered
228 Posts
Agreed. I think I like CCW better, but that may only be because I am much better at it and have had more practice in that direction.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
One question about Hallett, Do they ever have a suspension guy trackside for setups or adjustments? I didnt notice anyone the last time i was there

·
Registered
228 Posts
One question about Hallett, Do they ever have a suspension guy trackside for setups or adjustments? I didnt notice anyone the last time i was there
Not that I'm aware of. I know there was always a suspension guy at the ridesmart event's in Texas. Most people go to Sam at K&N.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Not that I'm aware of. I know there was always a suspension guy at the ridesmart event's in Texas. Most people go to Sam at K&N.
Yea the guy in texas freshened up my penske double clicker and resprung my forks a week ago, he said the settings he put them on should work well but next time i see him we can double check the setup. I'm riding monday at MSR Cresson but he won't be there this time unfortunately.
:banghead:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHOA! forgot to update.

super cold, took a spill first lap, first corner out. it took my mojo for the day.

Went out on the track at lunch to see damage.

had a better night

Sunday wasn't any better in the morning, had me scared to play hard.
But by late afternoon being able to follow one of our 600rr.net guys helped a lot.

after a couple sessions with him had me built up to jump in Advanced to get passed like I was standing still.
and then loaded up and went home

·
BOTM Winner 07/14
996 Posts
Funny how two guys in a row passed you into the bus stop, but then both went too deep. Looks like you handle passes just fine not upsetting your pace or line when riders go around you except for that one where you followed the guy wide in the bus stop. :poke: Other than that it's a good sign.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I finally took my bike off the trailer Sunday.

Need to put back to Street

·
Registered
228 Posts
I havn't done anything lol. I have some winter work to do. Maybe refresh suspension. Might check the valves. :ponder: New oil and such for storage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts