Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Man, you're makin me jealous.. I kinda miss that place already.. but sadly I'm gonna have to make due with my AMA TICKETS! :)

hehe sorry, had to rub it in a little.. that.. and im going to Barber next week so it eases the pain :)

So.. ready to sell that 125 yet? huh ? huh? :)

· Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL... What-chew talk'n bout fool! You're just down the road from Road Atlanta, Barber, and Jennings! I should be the one that's jealous. :)

Sell my 125?!?! Are you INSAINE! LOL... Seriously, if you want one, there all over the place. Just go to USGPRU.net or Fatbaq.com and ask around or look in the for sale sections.

By the way, when did you move to GA?

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Yah, you're right.. you *should* be jealous.. but Hallett is like my graceland, its where I first popped my knee-cherry, so it will forever be special and all that jazz..

We'll see.. im kinda wondering whether I should go with a 125 like originally planned, or look at a LWT like an SV, 650R, or hawk.. but im still leaning towards the 125.. we'll see how the budget is this winter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.