Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everebody,
I have surfed the net and found you out here.Sorry for my bad english language.
I am from Split, Croatia and I am racing in our 600 SST championship,naturally on Honda 600 rr,2007 model.
I am also managing one internet moto portal on adress www.cro-moto.com
Nice to find you here.
I am trying to make my bike competitive on European ground and I am searching for tuning tips.So,if there is something somebody knows...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have allready done it.Lot of nice stuff.We have here one race track - Grobnik - that has enormus grip and tend to overheat the tires.God times can be done only on Dunlop gp tires( 208.209) .
I am losing a lot on straights,need to solve that problem.May be in wrong sprocket choosing but I think tjat others (firsts) have done some serious bike tuning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have allready done it.Lot of nice stuff.We have here one race track - Grobnik - that has enormus grip and tend to overheat the tires.God times can be done only on Dunlop gp tires( 208.209) .
I am losing a lot on straights,need to solve that problem.May be in wrong sprocket choosing but I think tjat others (firsts) have done some serious bike tuning.
I see now that you have same sprockets as I have.I do no why I can`t reach more that 13 400 on main strait.Normaly I should touch limiter just at the end of the strait.I have Akrapović racing exaust and pcmndr III but no any special map.Still waiting for HRC air filter.
Here is my dyno run with and without pwcmdr III :

http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0834qq7.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts