Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Were you gonna be my sister lives around boston college.
So Lemme in on some details I will let ya know.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all the details are at http://www.bostonharley.com/event_calendar.asp

its on Oct. 29th, and starts at the Harley dealer in Everett (don't worry about it being at the HD dealer, there are tons of crotch rockets too! Last year I even saw a 'busa with a side car! I think it is $20 or so per bike (goes to a good cause, muscular distrophy I think) I forget what time it starts, but we got there early last year, so we could walk around at check out all the bikes. It is a good time, thousands of bikes.r

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
once again, you are not paying Harley guys, you are donating to a charity for Muscular Distophy. Not to mention you are kinda paying to get to ride through the whole run with no stop signs, red lights, etc. the police block off EVERY intersection as we approach them, so all the bikes stay together, no cars in your way! :) They even stop traffic at the 1A rotary in revere, people get pissed, cuz with a few thousand bikes, it takes a long time for all of us to pass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.