Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any halo3 diehards on here? Im gettin pumped for ODST its gonna be a pretty different game but im impressed with what i've seen so far

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I usually would love to get my hands on it, but for some reason I just don't care. I LOVE Halo 3, but I think with Forza 3, Gran Turismo PSP, Modern Warfare 2, and Bad Company 2 all coming out in the next 6 months (well, only 6 because of BF BC 2), I don't think I have a lot of hype for the game.

Aside from FireFight, the Campaign, and the last 3 maps from the Mythic map pack, is there anything else? Something about FireFight just doesn't seem all that cool... I liked Horde in Gears a bit but it just doesn't seem as neat.

Either way, I'm sure I'll play it and HOLY SHNIEKIES this is a long post for a Halo game... ride safe and play safer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was so upset when i bought the game it pretty much was not worth the money i spent on it for it. I beat it in 5 hours and if you have the other halos you wouldnt need this for the online portion. I definitely dont recommend it

·
Registered
157 Posts
yahhh halo3 circle jerk!! odst was sweet but mw2 is gunna end the world though. if only you could decapitate people..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts