Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i bought the quad CCFL light kit for my cbr and for some reason one of the outside lights won't work.

http://www.a1asportbike.com/HONDA_CBR_600_1000RR_CCFL_HALO_KIT_p/ccfl 1000rr 600rr 4 ccfl.htm

i wired them as such: both sets of lights go to a transformer (2 lights= 1 transformer..... 4 lights= 2 transformers. each transformer had a red live wire and a black ground wire. i joined both live wires together and put that 10 guage wire wire to a switch then to a fuze that was supplied by the manufacturer, then to the + side of the battery. I then joined both black/negative wires and sent that directly to the - side of the battery. 3 of the 4 lights work but 1 does not and it is not the transformers because I plugged the working lights into both transformers and the lights still worked. I'm not sure if its the light itself becuase i had a set of the exact same thing in my previous bike and the exact same thing happened.... im not sure if its my wiring or if i just have really bad luck with bad lights. please help.

btw- the manufacturer thinks its the transformers but i know for a fact this is not the problem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts