Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to be playing since the beta drops sometime today? Should be pretty sweet, but I am guessing I will likely go right back to Bad Company 2 if it doesn't deliver anything new. :gun1:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll probably be playing it this evening. Looks fun, i wouldn't expect it to break the mold though. Its gonna be same ol' Halo with some new things to spice it up. As long as its fun then is a success.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wouldn't expect it to break the mold though. Its gonna be same ol' Halo with some new things to spice it up.
Just played it a little, and that is pretty much true. Looks identical to Halo 3, buttons are a little different, but still somewhat fun. Definitely not the step up like MW2 was compared to MW1.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Swangaarie is my S/N
I played about 16 games yesterday and 4 this morning.
I love jet packing! and sprinting!
I think its amazing for a beta
Course...Im a Halo fan and not MW so I may be biased

·
Banned
280 Posts
I liked it.. Kinda nice not having to search for special abilities like cloak and what not. sprinting and jet packing are a cool add on I I like and the whole ability to utilize the combat knife as a mele weapon is great! I hated that you could only "pistol whip" which makes me wonder weither or not the samuri Sword is going to be full functional? It was a fun add on though for sure!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Its ok. I mean I like the game play, I like the additional stuff.

What I dont like is just two maps?? the Halo 3 beta had three maps and more game types.

Besides that, I had 11 sticks on cov slayer yesterday in one match

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Just played it a little, and that is pretty much true. Looks identical to Halo 3, buttons are a little different, but still somewhat fun. Definitely not the step up like MW2 was compared to MW1.

step up... mw1vs mw2? um no how bout a step back...:crackup:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^in the graphics dept it totally was (World at War was a step in the wrong direction in every aspect IMO).

In any case, I'm likely still going to pickup Reach when it comes out, should be pretty fun multiplayer like always.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts