Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
jshortsl said:
You should get a custom map for your bike.
^^What he said. If you got the usb pc then get a custom map for "YOUR BIKE". Every bike runs different.

·
Registered
311 Posts
well what about those guys who live too far from a shop and just need a decent map? to make the bike road worthy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Inliner said:
well what about those guys who live too far from a shop and just need a decent map? to make the bike road worthy.
The one that it comes with should be fine for the time being. I just paid out the ass to get mine custom mapped, so I'm not too partial on giving that out just yet. Plus it is customized to my bike.

·
Registered
311 Posts
jshortsl said:
The one that it comes with should be fine for the time being. I just paid out the ass to get mine custom mapped, so I'm not too partial on giving that out just yet. Plus it is customized to my bike.
It comes with a map already? they send a disk with it?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
The base map on the pc from Dynojet is for a standard bike. waste of time. If you can't get to a dyno, you're just gonna have to try different maps to see which one works for your bike. Forget looking only for your bike with your exhaust and your air filter etc, just try different full system maps and go with the one you like the best. Have fun

·
Registered
3 Posts
im going to Dynojet tomorrow morning to get my bike tuned. I have an 06 RR with hamaguchi exhaust. getting tha air filter also tomorrow. they said that the map will be on their website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i dropped it off monday morn. they said it would be ready before tues noon. so i got tha only ride out there on tues an they told me they havent even started on it. so i got my bike back. i will be takin it back next monday. hopefully they can get to it. so hold on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts