Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this exhaust from a member on here and can find little about it. What I have read was good stuff, but maybe does not push out as much as people hoped. I'm over seas and wont be able to test it till I get back in 4 months. Has anyone have this pipe or ever worked with it. From what I have seen, it is rear as hell and can't find it on most of the big exhaust sites.

·
Registered
300 Posts
It's not rare.....but it's not popular either......but it doesn't mean it's not a good exhaust. Another reason why alot of people don't have it, is because it's expensive compared to the crap most squids have on their bikes like "yoshimura".

You got a high quality exhaust thats made in Japan. I was considering getting this full exhaust when I had my 06 cbr 1kr because it was suppose to give out a whopping 14 hp gain!!!!......but after a few members got it on their bikes and had it professionally dyno/tuned, it netted them 9-10 hp gains.

They were disappointed, but 9-10 hp gain is still good.

You won't be disappointed with it.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Its an awesome exhaust. I think i may have seen that thread in the for sale section if its the same one. But anyways MRI who use to be a vendor on the site sold them and all the customers were really happy it. Build quality from the pics are top notch. I considered getting this setup but ended up with a full akra only cause it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Wait a little bit for some other members to give their .02

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not rare.....but it's not popular either......but it doesn't mean it's not a good exhaust. Another reason why alot of people don't have it, is because it's expensive compared to the crap most squids have on their bikes like "yoshimura".

You got a high quality exhaust thats made in Japan. I was considering getting this full exhaust when I had my 06 cbr 1kr because it was suppose to give out a whopping 14 hp gain!!!!......but after a few members got it on their bikes and had it professionally dyno/tuned, it netted them 9-10 hp gains.

They were disappointed, but 9-10 hp gain is still good.

You won't be disappointed with it.
Well I def been around for a while, and you can see a squid with their new Suzuki and Suzuki riding jacket and like you said, with their yosh slip-on. I have an Akrapovic on my r6 and love it. Had a Hindle and loveed the Hindle, but this deal came along. 9-10 still seems like an amazing gain. This is goiing to be a track bike, so I'm def going to put a custom map on it.

Its an awesome exhaust. I think i may have seen that thread in the for sale section if its the same one. But anyways MRI who use to be a vendor on the site sold them and all the customers were really happy it. Build quality from the pics are top notch. I considered getting this setup but ended up with a full akra only cause it was a deal I couldn't pass up. Wait a little bit for some other members to give their .02
This was about a month and a half ago. There we two guys selling the same pipe and this one came with a PC3, so I jumped on it. How do you like your Akra? I havn't read much about them, but started seeing the on the internet more and more. I'm in Iraq, so I have to get the new dirt on the internet.

what year is your bike?
Well, it's a mix of 05-06. I'm building it from a 05, but it's going to have a 06 motor. It's going to be a track bike.

Cheers guys,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts