Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any One Have A Map For A Hamaguchi Full System...even Better One With Stacks And Filter?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. I Talked To My Guy At Speed Werks And Im Gonna Get It Back On The Dynojet In A Few Weeks And Have Him Tune It Ill See If He Can Gimme A Copy Of The Map On A Disc So I Can Share It With Whoever Wants To Try It.

·
Registered
625 Posts
man im getting my hama in a few weeks but wont be able to get it custom mapped for a month or so afetr i get the exhaust. what map you use in the meantime how'd it run??

·
Registered
625 Posts
What website are you dowloading maps from?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well I dont know if this is selfish or not but i paid 380 for a full custom map on my 05 600rr. Full hama system, velocity stacks and stock filter. I put down 112 hp to the wheels. It was tuned for 20%, 40%,60%,80% and 100% throttle. Great gains all over.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Wow some great gains overall can you post the run i would like to see it i have all of that and a BMC filter i am prob going to be getting my bike tuned prob in about a month. any chance you want to share your map not that it will really help but prob better than what i have now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
So... no one wants to donate 'til we less fortunate can get time at a shop on a dyno? I just installed my Hamaguchi (literally. i just got out of the shower) and won't be able to get a custom map for a bit. I'm already waiting in line to get suspension for another bike reworked.

It'd be awesome if someone wanted to share their current map. I'll post mine as soon as I get it done. I'm mostly stock save for the PC3, 45 tooth rear and the newly installed Hamaguchi.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah i have not been able to find anyone to share a map. Can I blame them No. Would it help much probably not. but it would be nice to have an actual map for that exhaust.

·
Registered
258 Posts
So, for those who've dabbled heavily with power commander maps, can someone suggest a map in the dynojet database that might be useful to those of us who can't make it to a shop right away?

·
Registered
175 Posts
No problem and hopefully we can find someone soon enough to get a map that is closer than the akra one. I am just waiting for the weather to get a little bit closer to the temp it will mostly be ridden in and i will get my map done. When i do i wont mind sharing with a few people.

·
Registered
625 Posts
im still waiting for my hama its been a month already.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts