Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I finally joined the site after reading through countless topics on exhausts. I am ordering an exhaust this week, but I am confused on what to buy. I am leaning towards a Hamaguchi or a Two Bros M-2. I have many clips of Two Bros exhausts and they sound awesome. However, I have not heard any clips on the Hamaguchi. If anyone has one, I would like to hear it as well as pics.

Also, if you install a full system, do you need to buy an O2 eliminator too? Sorry, I am new to the whole mod game plus I live in the Qatar. There are not that many bike shops here. I plan on buying my parts from ridersinc.com, but not sure whether if they ship to APO addresses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Hamaguchi< Best Value And Quality For The Money!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Two Brothers!!
Of course that is what i have so of course i favor it.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
lol, how is this even a question... if you can afford a Hama why are you even looking at Two Bros?

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
snikwad said:
lol, how is this even a question... if you can afford a Hama why are you even looking at Two Bros?
+1 its a no brainer. go for the hama mate, that is one sick exhaust, the 2 bros is probably a great exhaust aswell, but it sticks out sooo far u could probably do chin ups off of it!

the hama is tooo sexy!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
paul46rider said:
+1 its a no brainer. go for the hama mate, that is one sick exhaust, the 2 bros is probably a great exhaust aswell, but it sticks out sooo far u could probably do chin ups off of it!

the hama is tooo sexy!!

hahahaha chin ups...classic

·
Registered
587 Posts
HAMAGUCHI !!!!!!!!! NUFFSAID!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
If you do go with a Hamaguchi you'll need the O2 eliminator plugs. Also you should probably get a PC3 USB Powercommander to smooth out the power curve. You might not be able to get the fuel system custom mapped to get the maximum efficiency but you can download different maps from the Dynojet website.
Wait a minute here... if you're in Doha you must be "Big Money" why dont you just go buy a bike from Ten Kate Racing...

·
Registered
986 Posts
cling said:
Save the money and powdercoat your tires black!
.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(PANT PANT PANT) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOW...long day at work because I laughed way too much at that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPS757pf said:
If you do go with a Hamaguchi you'll need the O2 eliminator plugs. Also you should probably get a PC3 USB Powercommander to smooth out the power curve. You might not be able to get the fuel system custom mapped to get the maximum efficiency but you can download different maps from the Dynojet website.
Wait a minute here... if you're in Doha you must be "Big Money" why dont you just go buy a bike from Ten Kate Racing...
"Big Money" - that's a good one. Actually, I'm an expat living over here. The locals have "big money", but not me. My problem with buying the Hama is there is only one guy that really knows how to map bikes, but he is from Bulgaria and I believe and he only visits here a couple of times a month. You can probably imagine how much he charges too. I am also looking for something that no one can easily buy here too. Too many people here have the same mods for their bike.

Riderinc, do you ship to APO boxes?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One more thing, As in terms of sound, which one is louder? I need something a little loud because people here can not drive. My horn and flashers is not getting the job done.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
go on youtube and listen to the clips and see which is louder.
never heard the Hama in person so i cant say.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I think 2bros is going to be louder...I've heard it in person and I have yet to hear an exhaust louder than that. My Akrapovic doesn't even come close...

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
The 2Bros is a loud pipe. Louder than Arata, Erion, Jardine.. Go with the Hama.. Going aftermarket will do enoungh sound wise for you to be heard. You really don't need the loudest pipe to be heard.. The hama looks so much better..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts